- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- All Employees
- Part Time
- Full Time
- Self Employed
Working at Alorica isn’t all fun and games – but sometimes, it is! Learn more about the insanely great perks, discounts and recognition programs we provide.
- Opportunities for Growth: We believe in promoting from within—and offering you ample opportunity to move your career forward.
- Fun Work Environment & Awesome Teams: We believe you have to enjoy your job to be good at your job—which is why we promote a fun work environment with contests, incentives and volunteer opportunities.
- Culture Committee: Our Culture Committees boost employee morale, act as brand ambassadors and oversee that on-site games of lawn bowling don’t get too rowdy—just rowdy enough.
- Giving Back At Alorica: We’re proud to give back to our people and communities with Making Lives Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them.
- Leadership Development Programs: It’s going to take strong leadership to bring us into the future, so we offer programs to help you accelerate your career.
- Game Changer Program: We make it a point to recognize when you go above and beyond. Our Game Changer program is company-wide.
- Milestone Program: Staying at one company for a long a time is a rarity nowadays, which is why we reward your dedication and loyalty to Alorica through our company-wide milestone program.
- Tuition Reimbursement: We want all our team members to achieve their full potential. That’s why we provide assistance for those who decide to continue their education while working.
- Employee Discounts: Who doesn’t love a deal? Get discounts on food, entertainment, fitness and more—simply by being an Alorica employee.
- Insurance, 401(k) and FSA Benefits: You spend your workday making lives better, so we want to return the favor—by offering everything from paid vacation to retirement planning to healthcare insurance and services.
Which benefits does Alorica provide?
Current and former employees report that Alorica provides the following benefits. It may not be complete.
Insurance, Health & Wellness
Employee Benefit Reviews
Showing 1–10 of 615 comments
- Health Insurance(163 comments)
“Company always did a good job selecting benefits”
- Vacation & Paid Time Off(136 comments)
“They empathize with us and this perk is one of their best”
- Job Training(102 comments)
“worst is that it is not so competitive”
Benefits are really good. They have a great package.
Pretty decent insurance packages. Discounts on hotel and travel are nice too
Bonus structure and health/medical insurance
They do offer medical, dental, vision, 401-K, tuition assistance, even pet insurance. Medical insurance options get better at the 1 year mark just FYI
Door to door transportation for night shift
Paid time off is one of the best perks!
The health insurance is expensive and the coverage and network is awful.
Benefits package is bare minimum of healthcare acceptable by any human being
None great opportunities to work
The benefits were okay. I worked here while pregnant and had to get insurance elsewhere to deliver my baby.