American Express Employee Benefits and Perks | Glassdoor

Employee Benefit Reviews

Showing 41–50 of 669 comments

Most Commented

  • Sep 04, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Finance Manager in New York, New York State

    Comprehensive benefits include work from home, summer flex days, in-house medical clinic and fitness center, and generous paternity/maternity leave.

  • Aug 25, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Phoenix, Arizona

    401k is great! 6% match plus potential for annual profit sharing. In 2017, profit sharing was an additional 5.5%, equating to a total 11.5% company contribution if you were maximizing your contribution. Annual bonus-varies based on position, but has been 15-25% for me each year. Parental leave-AMAZING! 5 months bonding leave for mother or father plus FMLA for mother’s (6-8 weeks). This is 100% paid if you have 1 year of service and have accrued a couple weeks of sick time to help cover the FMLA. AND, you still have all your PTO (23-28 days, depending on position).

  • Aug 25, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in New York, New York State

    Flex day and long maternity leavd

  • Aug 15, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in New York, New York State

    Great coverage, and resources providing support and clarity. Plenty of location specific perks and discounts. The company goes to lengths to ensure it employees are informed and have the ability to enroll in a variety of offerings.

  • Aug 15, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Phoenix, Arizona

    The benefits are really good along with discounts. there are also wellness program, trainings, focus on working mothers along with woman in technology.

  • Aug 07, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Phoenix, Arizona

    The best benefits are: 6 percent 401K matching, 23 Days PTO starting, guaranteed bonus, employee discounts at popular vendors, bring your own device

  • Aug 12, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in New York, New York State

    Excellent health insurance and 40k matching

  • Jul 22, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Business Consultant in Atlanta, Georgia

    Great package great job

  • Aug 07, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Travel Counselor in Phoenix, Arizona

    The best thing is the 401k company match up to 6%

  • Jul 19, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Software Engineer III in Phoenix, Arizona

    Good contributions to savings, match for HSA, and on site nurse.

Work at American Express? Share Your Experiences

American Express
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or