APhA offers subsidized health & welfare benefits, retirement, and employee paid voluntary benefits as well as generous leave (PTO, paid parental leave, 13 paid holidays, and early closures before holidays). Flexible arrangements include telecommuting, reduced hours, compressed work week, & summer hours.
Health & Welfare: APhA pays all or a substantial portion of premiums.
• Medical/RX Plans: HMO, High Deductible Health Plan w/ HSA, & POS
• Dental Plans: Two options
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs): Health, Dependent Care, and Transit
• Short- & Long-Term Disability: Income replacement for pregnancy & non-work-related illnesses/injuries
• Short-Term: Employer Paid. Benefit is 60% of weekly earnings up to $2,500
• Long-Term: Premium shared 50/50. Benefit is 60% of monthly earnings up to $15,000.
• Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance: Two times earnings up to $300,000
• Long-Term Care: Employer paid. Employee option to buy up.
Retirement Plan: 401(k) plan & employer match
Voluntary Benefits: Employee paid
• Vision: Vision exams, glasses, and contact lenses
• Group Legal Insurance: Prepare/review documents, advice & consultation, and court representation
• Pet Insurance: Worldwide coverage including emergencies and specialist providers
• Other: Whole and 10-year level term Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance
• Commuting: Monthly subsidy for transit or parking, onsite bike racks
• Wellness: EAP, onsite gym, 5k walks/runs, onsite flu shots, ergonomic assessments, virtual health challenges
• Professional Development: Reimbursement for relevant professional memberships, trainings, and sessions
• Travel: Travel Desk, Business Travel Accident Insurance & Worldwide Emergency Travel Assistance
• Employee Discounts and Memberships: Credit union membership, auto insurance, car rental, Select Rewards Visa card, and student loan refinancing
Health Insurance is affordable but low quality. It's insane that the don't offer Maternity/Paternity Leave. Sick leave is not an option, you have to use your vacation.
List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.