US Health Benefits:
Find health benefits that mean the most to you and those who depend on you. Ascentis offers these medical benefits:
• Medical, dental and vision coverage beginning the first month of your start date
• Medical coverage through United Healthcare (non-CA) and Kaiser (CA) with several options, including a High Deductible Plan (HDHP) as well as Standard and High Preferred Provider (PPO) plans
• Voluntary wellness program for Ascentis insured employees that contributes $50 per month/$600 per year as a premium incentive
US Financial Benefits
• Flexible spending accounts with pre-tax benefits
• 401(k) plan enrollment on the first month following 30 days of employment, with a 50 percent match on the first six percent of your deferral
• Around-the-clock access to a quality law firm for questions on anything from real estate to will preparation; premium based on coverage
Professional Development Opportunities
At Ascentis, we welcome you to carve your own career path. Take advantage of the following:
• Internal networking opportunities; internal mobility is encouraged
• Collaboration across teams; no resource is off limits
• Executive led Growth and Potential (GAP) program
• Executive leadership development program called Elevate
While we’re a fast-paced, growth-oriented company, we value work life balance and offer these time off benefits:
• Paid Time Off in US (PTO), which covers sick and vacation time, and begins accruing on your start date, beginning at 15 days in a calendar year
• Community Volunteer Paid Day Off, one paid day to contribute to a community service activity of your choice
• Nine paid holidays and two floating paid holidays in US
Current and former employees report that Ascentis provides the following benefits. It may not be complete.
Showing 1–10 of 11 comments
“Starts 1st of month after hire.”
“They have a great matching percentage”
Insurance, 401k, and good PTO
As of 2021. The medical plans offered are only High deductible plans with either $2000 or $3000 deductible options. While High Deductible plans are a good option for some employees, offering only these plan types is short sighted and a slap in the face to employees/families that need more coverage. Shame on you, Ascentis.
On top of good, affordable benefits, Ascentis has a work, life balance culture. Great place to work and they take care of their employees.
No perks, Performance Evaluation is a joke in this company, Always beg for leave.
I love the benefits. The health insurance is strong and you can have your spouse on there even if he/she can get benefits elsewhere. You get 11 paid holidays and fair vacation amounts. You get retirement. It's great overall.
Benefits start the 1st of the month after you are hired except 401k matching which starts in one year.
Health coverage is quite good as compared with many companies where employees have complained about high deductibles. I wasn't too badly affected by ACA through the benefits in this company. They should do more to build morale at the company. It's commonly considered to be a culture of bottom line is all that matters. So being more flexible with regards to their work from home policies when employees have emergencies and having commuter benefits, once a week free meals, and more normal benefits for the area they are in. It's a no frills plan.
Benefits are really good. Comprehensive health, dental, vision, life, ltd, std. Great 401k match, and competitive PTO. Prices are reasonable. I have worked for several small companies and this program is the best I have had.
Nice equity options, salary is decent, compensation for deals could be a bit better, benefits are inexpensive and has a company match 401k program. Flexible and large PTO plan. Overall, a solid package
They took away our Floating Holiday Time and our Volunteer time and let us know the day before the new year. Now we must use PTO for any charity work.