Aspiranet offers a competitive salary and benefits package to full0time employees, which is aimed at supporting your health and wellness, financial future, work life balance, and protection from unexpected events. We provide excellent staff training and opportunities for advancement into supervisory and other roles within the organization.
The comprehensive benefits package includes:
· Free Healthcare Insurance: Medical, Dental, and Low Cost Vision
· 401a and 403(b) retirement program
· Free Life and AD&D Insurance
· Free Employee Assistance Program
· Section 125 Medical and Child Care FSA’s
· Commuter Benefits
· Many more Voluntary benefit choices
· Paid Time Off -Employees accrue 10 vacation days, 10 sick days and 11 holidays per year (Includes Birthday Holiday!), which may be used immediately upon hire.
· Additional paid vacation days accrue after 3 years of full-time employment
· Job specific training opportunities
· Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve!
Good health insurance, paid holidays, including your birthday, vacation days, and sick time.
Adequate benefits, pretty good for a non-profit
Part time employees receive no benefits (usual case), but my supervisor who was full time said that the benefits package wasn't that great and had limited coverage- especially for dental.
No 401 k, life insurance is terrible, staff continuously get assaulted, underpaid, over worked, no support from upper management
several different insurance packages to choose from and there is also a free company health insurance option as well.
The best thing is the benefits for vision and dental. Anthem BlueCross is great but if you get Kaiser you pay for it out of every paycheck and still have a down payment $35 at the building.
Aspiranet offers dental, vision, life insurance and many paid holidays including your birthday. Aspiranet is a non-profit company but they offer very competitive benefits.
very slow accumulating vacation hours.
Best: 10 paid vacation days a year, 10 paid sick days a year, birthday paid holiday, 10 paid holidays a year
Employee pay 0 for benefits.
List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.