Associated Banc-Corp Employee Benefit: 401K Plan | Glassdoor

Associated Banc-Corp 401K Plan

Updated Mar 02, 2015

39 employees reported this benefit

4.7
StarStarStarStarStar
This benefit does not have a summary yet. Work here in HR?   Add a summary

Employer Verified
Available to US-based employees (Change location)

Employee Comments

Showing 1–7 of 7
  • Dec 11, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Corporate Trainee in Green Bay, Wisconsin

    The 401k program has a 5% company match accompanied with a 3% company contribution to a pension plan for a total of 8%.

  • Oct 05, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStarEmployee

    Really great retirement plan contributions totaling 8% annually. Both a 401k and pension. Almost no company's have a pension any more.

  • Oct 05, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStarEmployee

    Really great retirement plan contributions. Both a 401k and pension. Almost no company's have a pension any more.

  • Sep 16, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStarEmployee

    The 401k Match is 5% and Pension is 3% for a total company retirement contribution of 8% annually

  • Jul 23, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Customer Ser in Stevens Point, Wisconsin

    great 401K plan and dollar match is awesome

  • May 20, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Universal Banker in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

    Great matching rates are offered!

  • Oct 07, 2014
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Relationship Banker in Appleton, Wisconsin

    The match is 4.5% annually. It would be nice if that was higher and/or paid out at least quarterly. I also don't care for many of the investment choices in the plan. It would be nice to see more index fund options.

Work at Associated Banc-Corp? Share Your Experiences

Associated Banc-Corp
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or