Associated Banc-Corp Employee Benefits and Perks | Glassdoor

Associated Banc-Corp Benefits

Location: US
3.7
StarStarStarStarStar
55 Ratings

Employer Summary

In addition to an attractive pay-for-performance compensation strategy, Associated Bank uses the following retirement, insurance and ancillary benefits to attract, engage and retain top talent. Altogether, these benefits add significant value to your employment relationship.

Retirement

Associated Bank’s Retirement Program is a significant part of your total rewards package that will help you build long-term financial security. The program includes a 401(k) and Pension plan.

Insurance

We offer quality medical, dental, vision, life and voluntary accident plan options for colleagues and their families, allowing change to plan selection and coverage each year during benefit enrollment.

Ancillary Benefits

Colleagues have the ability to choose from a substantial number of additional benefits on an employer-paid or voluntary basis.



Employee Benefit Reviews

Showing 1–10 of 55 comments

Most Commented

  • Health Insurance  (11 comments)

    “I recently had some back trouble that caused me to stay multiple days in the hospital. The overnight stays in the hospital were fully covered under...”

  • Vacation & Paid Time Off  (9 comments)

    “Days of PTO do not need to be accrued they are given on the first day. The number of days off is very generous. I have been afforded a great work...”

  • 401K Plan  (7 comments)

    “The 401k program has a 5% company match accompanied with a 3% company contribution to a pension plan for a total of 8%.”

  • Dec 11, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Corporate Trainee in Green Bay, Wisconsin

    The PTO package is great. The combination of the 401k and pension plan creates a great retirement plan. Healthcare is on par with other companies.

  • Nov 19, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Saint Paul, Minnesota

    The best is the paid holidays.

  • Nov 05, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Green Bay, Wisconsin

    AB is by far the best employer in Green Bay. Paid maternity and paternity leave, pension and 401K, 3.5 weeks vacation, ability to purchase more PTO, 2 weeks sick pay, ability to work from home, tuition assistance, gifts cards for being healthy, gym reimbursement, good medical and dental... i am spoiled and I will never leave this place!

  • Nov 05, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Banker in Third Lake, Illinois

    401k, Vacation, Medical insurance, dental, employees pricing for mortgage

  • Sep 28, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

    401K matches 5%, High deductible and $0 paid before out of pocket are met. Starting sick time and PTO is good. Receive 8 hours of paid Volunteer Time Off for community work.

  • Apr 22, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Green Bay, Wisconsin

    The best thing about the benefit package at Associated is the number of benefit plans available. There is a family planning (adoption, fertility expenses), paid deployment trip to see a family member off, critical illness, medical, dental, Employee stock purchase program, 401k and pension. The worst part of the benefit package is the high out of pocket max on the medical plans.

  • Feb 23, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Stevens Point, Wisconsin

    Time off and sick was the best. Kind of bad insurance.

  • Jan 27, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Green Bay, Wisconsin

    Retirement benefits are decent, but health insurance program is not so good.

  • Oct 16, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Banker in Green Bay, Wisconsin

    Great starting PTO/sick day package.

  • Oct 06, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Senior Bank Teller in Waukesha, Wisconsin

    High 401K match for both full and part time

Benefits Summary


List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.

Legend:
Checkmark Employer Verified  No Data

Insurance, Health & Wellness

Financial & Retirement

Family & Parenting

Vacation & Time Off

Perks & Discounts

Professional Support

  • Diversity Program
  • Job Training
  • Professional Development
  • Apprenticeship Program
  • Tuition Assistance

Work at Associated Banc-Corp? Share Your Experiences

Associated Banc-Corp
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or