Associated Bank Employee Benefit: Retirement Plan | Glassdoor

Associated Bank Retirement Plan

Updated Mar 02, 2015

44 employees reported this benefit

4.0
StarStarStarStarStar
This benefit does not have a summary yet. Work here in HR?   Add a summary

Employer Verified
Available to US-based employees (Change location)

Employee Comments

Showing 1–4 of 4
  • Nov 05, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStarEmployee

    5% match on 401K and 3% pension for a total match of 8%!

  • Oct 03, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Colleague Care Representative in Green Bay, Wisconsin

    They matched 100 percent of the first three percent of salary, and 50 percent of the next three percent you contribute.

  • Jul 23, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Customer Ser in Stevens Point, Wisconsin

    love the 401k match offered

  • Oct 07, 2014
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Relationship Banker in Appleton, Wisconsin

    I like that they offer a 401k match and pension. The match is 4.5% and is paid annually. That could be better by paying per paycheck, or quarterly. As a comparison Wells Fargo matches a full 6% quarterly. Associated Bank also offers a pension though once you've been there 3 years, which most other places do not. I would also like to see more low cost index fund investment options for the 401k.

Work at Associated Bank? Share Your Experiences

Associated Bank
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or