- United Kingdom
- All Employees
- Part Time
- Full Time
We think benefits should actually make a difference in your life. So, instead of focusing on trivial perks, we provide benefits with long-term impact.
Work / Life Balance: Your work life should support your personal life, not the other way around.
- Time Off: To help employees get enough R&R away from the office, we provide ample time off, schedule plenty of holidays, and celebrate your birthday by giving you the day off. Plus, we pay you to go on vacation.
- Flexibility: Dance recitals, vet appointments, and long lunches don’t always fit within an 8-to-5 schedule. When life happens, employees and their managers work together to make sure work and life can coexist.
Traditional Benefits: They might not be exciting, but they make a big difference.
- Healthcare: You pick from dental, vision, and health plans with FSA or HRA options, and Bamboo foots most of the premium for everyone covered.
- Life and Disability Insurance: We hope you never need it, but we provide it.
- Parental Leave: All parents get one week of paid time off to enjoy their new addition. And, of course, we fully support employees who choose to use additional time off and FMLA leave.
- 401k Match: You might want to retire someday. (Who knows, maybe you’ll love us so much that you won’t.) To help you get there, we provide 401k and Roth options as well as a company match.
- Employee Assistance Program: If you need a little extra assistance, our EAP is here to help with counseling, substance abuse, elder and dependent care, and much more.
See more at bamboohr.com/careers/benefits/
Which benefits does BambooHR provide?
Current and former employees report that BambooHR provides the following benefits. It may not be complete.
Insurance, Health & Wellness
Employee Benefit Reviews
Showing 1–10 of 113 comments
- Maternity & Paternity Leave(23 comments)
“Paternity leave is a couple weeks and definitely a perk.”
- 401K Plan(15 comments)
“The company match is very high and is immediate upon hire.”
- Work From Home(10 comments)
“No complaints. Pretty awesome WFH benefit”
Best things: BambooHR gives full time and 3/4 time employees a paid paid vacation (they pay you to go on vacation). They also have a 401k match program, health/dental/vision, student loan repayment, 20 days of PTO to start, paid parental leave, an annual bonus structure, and other miscellaneous benefits. Worst things: they don’t have any DE&I programs, something that is very much felt since my last company did this pretty well
BambooHR offers a wide array of benefits, from legal assistance to medical to a vacation stipend.
Affordable health care with options to customize coverage for your needs and many additional perks like Paid Paid Vacation, Rally, and YEI if the employee takes the initiative to capitalize on them.
They have a Paid Paid Vacation where they reimburse your vacation up to 2k. However, its reimbursed as a bonus so you only get 1.4k back. And you will be paid under market value so I'd rather just have more pay.
I am a contract data analyst with a hourly rate of 67$, no benefits. I was searching on indeed and I realized a lot of full-time job cannot make this number. I have baby plan with my husband for 2024 and I understand my current job has no promotion opportunity and maternity leave. BTW, I am 32. Any suggestions would be great appreciated!😔
Got a burning question about benefits at BambooHR? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with BambooHR employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
I love the paid paid perks. Means so much to my family every year. I find that BambooHR provides health insurance, 401k benefits and vacation time for me to keep a balance of life and work.
I know that Bamboo is always thinking of employees first. 2023 seems like it could be hard. I’m ready to face the challenges ahead.
$2k towards a vacation is nice, very remote friendly
Paid vacation once a year is a huge plus. Insurance packages are reasonably priced.
Yes it is a place
It’s an amazing place with amazing benefits