- United Kingdom
- All Employees
- Part Time
- Full Time
At Bandwidth, we’re pretty proud of our corporate culture, which is rooted in our “Whole Person Promise.” We promise all employees that they can have meaningful work AND a full life, and we provide a work environment geared toward enriching your body, mind, and spirit. How do we do that? Well…
- 100% company-paid Medical, Vision, & Dental coverage for you and your family with low deductibles and low out-of-pocket expenses.
- All new hires receive four weeks of PTO, as well as eight paid holidays. Additional caregiver leave for new moms, dads, and adoptive parents.
- PTO Embargo. When you take time off (of any kind!) you’re embargoed from working. Bandmates and managers are not allowed to interrupt your PTO - not even with email.
- Additional PTO can be earned throughout the year through volunteer hours and Bandwidth challenges.
- “Mahalo moments” program grants additional time off for life’s most important moments like graduations, buying a first home, getting married, wedding anniversaries (every five years), and the birth of a grandchild.
- 90-Minute Workout Lunches and unlimited sessions with our very own nutritionist.
- Volunteering program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.
Which benefits does Bandwidth provide?
Current and former employees report that Bandwidth provides the following benefits. It may not be complete.
Insurance, Health & Wellness
Employee Benefit Reviews
Showing 1–10 of 164 comments
- Maternity & Paternity Leave(21 comments)
“I think this is more because of state regulations than something they HAVE to do, but it seems to be an ok plan.”
- Vacation & Paid Time Off(16 comments)
“Excellent paid time off available to employees! ”
- Health Insurance(10 comments)
“Pretty solid plan. No real complains here.”
Bandwidth offers a fantastic benefits package!
They are the best benefits I’ve had
Great benefits for the whole family!
Maternity leave and the rolling entry back.
The latest conversations about Tech
3 days ago
I am a Sr IT PM, Scrum Master, Financial Analyst, have a Masters in Project Management, and 10 years of experience working as a consultant to the government within the IT healthcare industry. I am so bored with this work. I’m in school for Astrobiology and considering also getting a Designing and Building AI Products and Services certification from MIT xPro because I believe AI is the future and one of the more exciting areas to work in. Considering this, where might I look for roles?
a month ago
I’m an ex-Google senior program manager…laid off twice this year. I just got an offer. I love everything about the job but the pay is 👎🏻. Benefits are comparable to Google’s. Should I suck it up and accept? If you’re in a similar situation I’d love to hear about your experience. Thanks fishes!
a month ago
Business Intelligence Analyst
Hello! I have a tiny professional dilemma I was hoping to get some opinions. I got two offers on the table for a Business Intelligence Developer for both Dell and Whole Foods Market. Dell is offering 121k, BI position, 5 weeks-ish PTO, 6% 401K match and has a 25-30 min car commute. Whole Foods is offering 103k, Senior BI position, 3 weeks PTO, 4% 401K match and has a 20 min walking commute (or 5 min by car) . Both job hybrid schedule (3 days in, 2 remote). Which one would you take?
Got a burning question about benefits at Bandwidth? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Bandwidth employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Health insurance is fully covered
Bandwidth offers an incredible benefits program that truly stands out in the industry. Not only is it grounded in both telecom and real-world software expertise, but it also operates on a global network, ensuring unmatched reliability. The company's dedication to employee satisfaction is evident, as they consistently strive to provide top-notch salary and benefits packages, even though they might slightly differ from the average. It's a privilege to work at a place where they genuinely care about the well-being of their employees. Five stars!
Pays 100% of medical for employee and family. Wonderful benefits package and many extra perks because of the location of the new campus.
Great fully covered benefits offering
They offer 1.5 hour lunch breaks for employees to work out during the day. They also had solid health insurance plans and PTO.
Great people and great benefits