Bayshore Solutions is partnered with ADP and committed to providing our employees with the best benefits in the industry!
• Employee Assistance Program
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
• Health Savings Account (HSA)
• Commuter Savings Account (CSA) Colorado only
• Real Estate Services team
• Choice of voluntary benefits
• Virtual doctor access via mobile app
• Personal discounts on movie tickets, theme parks, cell phones, car rentals and more
• Choice of healthcare plan that is right for you and/or your family
• Dental, vision, basic life
• Short and long term disability
• 401(k) program
• Paid holidays
• Employee referral program
• Flex Friday program
• Continuing education/certifications
• Company bonus
• Corporate fitness reimbursement program
• Monthly Town Hall meetings- includes lunch
• Monthly CEO luncheons
• Culture Committee events such as First Friday breakfasts, First Friday Happy Hour, team events and more!
Showing 1–4 of 4 comments
Great benefits, half day Friday’s, flexible work environment, great coffee-workers.
Very bare minimum, hardly any PTO, pitiful Maternity and Paternity leave
Bayshore Solutions response
Bayshore Solutions offers a competitive paid time off (PTO) program to give you time away for your personal priorities. Paid time off encompasses traditional vacation time along with paid personal time off and sick leave, providing flexibility for how, when and for what purpose time off is taken. We believe this is a better plan than separating vacation and sick days, as it allows for one large pot of time rather than losing potential sick days or limiting vacation time. We also offer additional paid maternity/paternity days to be used in conjunction with PTO at the team member’s discretion, and we also work with expecting and new parents to ensure continuity of their role as they take qualifying extended leave breaks. As an organization, we strive to ensure our team members have the ability and flexibility to utilize their PTO as needed, and we continually address our benefits offering to ensure we’re meeting the needs of our existing and future team members.
Good healthcare. Would like to see 401k match.
You get everything here. Insurance starts the 1st of the month after you past 60 days. Great for you if you get hired on June 30, as you get insurance on August 1st. If you start June 2nd, you don't get it until September.
List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.
Legend:Employer VerifiedNo Data