We offer comprehensive benefits for a healthy work-life balance
• A range of competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
• The ultimate in flexible vacation policies
• Ultramodern offices & collaborative global workspaces
• Progressive parental leave policies
• Meaningful mentorship with industry leaders
• Wellness & recognition programs
• Sabbatical opportunity for long term, top performing employees
• Target annual bonus
• Stand-up desks
• And more!
there is no benefits for interns. you get paid your hourly base pay and thats about it. Other than YEI there are no benefits
Worst: Healthcare is too expensive compared to my prior employer. 401k match is too little. Best: Nothing.
Tons of perks and super flexible hours/vacation. The 401k matching is awful though.
Great place to work with super smart people.
Great medical and dental. Snacks and drinks unlimited, good IT support.
no 401K support but this may be addressed in 2019
Great Benefits, I wish my current employer had the same benefits
the vacation policy was very useful - no limit to the number of days and managers were very supportive of taking time off
They did away with free time off and bonus hourly incentives when they became privately owned.
Best thing: 20 days off / year Worst thing: It's not really unlimited when it's actually only 20 days off.
List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.