Brown and Caldwell Employee Benefit: 401K Plan | Glassdoor

Brown and Caldwell 401K Plan

22 employees reported this benefit

3.7
StarStarStarStarStar
This benefit does not have a summary yet. Work here in HR?   Add a summary

Available to US-based employees (Change location)

Employee Comments

Showing 1–6 of 6
  • Sep 11, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Engineer in Cherry Hill, New Jersey

    Up to 4% match of your salary. Occurs only once a year in January - must be employed on Dec 31 to receive the year's match.

  • Mar 09, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStarEmployee

    Employer will match your 401k contributions up 1.5% of your bi-weekly pay. They also contribute 1.5% of your bi-weekly pay regardless of what you contribute. Overall effect is like 3%; you are vested after one year.

  • Mar 09, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStarEmployee

    Employer will match your 401k contributions up 1.5% of your bi-weekly pay. They also contribute 1.5% of your bi-weekly pay regardless of what you contribute. Overall effect is like 3%; you are vested after one year.

  • Feb 08, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStarEmployee

    Does that mean they match 50% of your contributions up to 6% of salary?

  • Mar 26, 2015
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Engineer in Nashville, Tennessee

    401k seems to be in line with the industry standard. I feel like I am on my way to being set up for retirement.

  • Mar 06, 2015
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Engineer I in Tampa, Florida

    Employer contribution regardless of employee contribution. Standard match up to 6%.

Work at Brown and Caldwell? Share Your Experiences

Brown and Caldwell
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or