Buckeye Partners Employee Benefits and Perks | Glassdoor

Buckeye Partners Benefits

3.8
StarStarStarStarStar
14 Ratings

Employer Summary

Employer Benefits Image

Please be sure to ask us about:

Our competitive compensation packages, health and wellness benefits offerings for employees and their families, our robust Employee Referral Program, and the Buckeye Partners award-winning company culture!


Employee Benefit Reviews

Most Commented

  • Dec 18, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Allentown, Pennsylvania

    Buckeye automatically contributes 5% to your 401k, then matches 5% (Total 10% Buckeye contribution). Fully vested after 5 years, each year is 20% vested. Bonuses vary from department to department. Expect to pay around 64$ a week for you and a dependent for health,dental,vision. This is what is currently available, Buckeye was recently purchased by IFM, so this could change in the future.

  • Jun 07, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Breinigsville, Pennsylvania

    The best thing about the package is that there is almost always meals for the staff bought by the company.

  • Feb 25, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Port Reading, New Jersey

    Good 401k match. Decent pay. Need to better work life balance only two weeks vacation to start. Vision. Dental. Disability

  • Dec 19, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Apprentice Pipeliner in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

    All around excellent benefits provided

  • Nov 01, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Breinigsville, Pennsylvania

    The employer match on your 401k plan is a great benefit. Vacation time could be better for employees transferring with previous work experience.

  • Oct 29, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Houston, Texas

    The benefits package is good compared to the industry. It would be even better if it included paid maternity/paternity leave

  • Nov 16, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Allentown, Pennsylvania

    lack of onboarding for contractors, lack of free food and outdated old culture. no inclusion of contractors in company-wide events

  • Aug 09, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in New York, New York State

    Solid, really mostly solid. They look out for employees that stick with the company for a decent amount of time. I would recommend them highly.

  • Aug 31, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Breinigsville, Pennsylvania

    competitive company match on 401K. medical/dental/vision all reasonably priced.

  • Aug 09, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Breinigsville, Pennsylvania

    Great general benefits. Time off, flexible hours, and other less defined benifits are often up to the discretion of the manager.

Benefits Summary


List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.

Legend:
Checkmark Employer Verified  No Data

Insurance, Health & Wellness

  • CheckmarkHealth Insurance (10)
  • Dental Insurance
  • Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
  • Vision Insurance
  • Health Savings Account (HSA)
  • Life Insurance
  • Supplemental Life Insurance
  • Disability Insurance
  • Occupational Accident Insurance
  • Health Care On-Site
  • Mental Health Care
  • Retiree Health & Medical
  • Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance

Financial & Retirement

  • Pension Plan
  • 401K Plan
  • Retirement Plan
  • Employee Stock Purchase Plan
  • Performance Bonus
  • Stock Options
  • Equity Incentive Plan
  • Supplemental Workers' Compensation
  • Charitable Gift Matching

Family & Parenting

  • Maternity & Paternity Leave
  • Work From Home
  • Fertility Assistance
  • Dependent Care
  • Adoption Assistance
  • Childcare
  • Reduced or Flexible Hours
  • Military Leave
  • Family Medical Leave
  • Unpaid Extended Leave

Vacation & Time Off

Perks & Discounts

  • Employee Discount
  • Free Lunch or Snacks
  • Employee Assistance Program
  • Gym Membership
  • Commuter Checks & Assistance
  • Pet Friendly Workplace
  • Mobile Phone Discount
  • Company Car
  • Company Social Events
  • Travel Concierge
  • Legal Assistance

Professional Support

  • Diversity Program
  • Job Training
  • Professional Development
  • Apprenticeship Program
  • Tuition Assistance

Work at Buckeye Partners? Share Your Experiences

Buckeye Partners
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or