C2 Education Benefits
- South Africa
- All Employees
- Part Time
- Full Time
- C2 is one of the fastest growing education providers in the nation.
- We have world-class resources that have helped our students see tremendous results.
- We provide training and workshops throughout the year to provide growth & development opportunities for of our employees.
- Our employees come from a variety of backgrounds and experiences and this diversity plus the fact that our teachers are so bright (all of our teachers score in the top 95 percentile) make for a really exciting work environment.
- You have an opportunity to mentor students & see, on a daily basis, some amazing results.
- You have the chance to truly make a difference in people’s lives. We help our students build important long-term skills and help students get into their dream colleges.
C2 Education offers benefits to all full time employees including:
Which benefits does C2 Education provide?
Current and former employees report that C2 Education provides the following benefits. It may not be complete.
Insurance, Health & Wellness
Employee Benefit Reviews
Showing 1–10 of 100 comments
- Job Training(19 comments)
“nothing was the best working here”
- 401K Plan(4 comments)
“company match up to 4%”
- Employee Discount(4 comments)
“Free tutoring hours for family members of employees”
we had a good benefits package
No benefits for tutors and staff
Good package for health insurance and 401k is eligible
health insurance, but only 4% match on 401k.
The latest conversations about Teachers
2 years ago
Washington Middle School Teacher
This may sound crazy, but does anyone else not love summer break? I enjoy my work. It gives me purpose. Sure, we plan and do things over summer, but I find the constant pressure of finding constructive things to do day to day increases my anxiety. Give me two weeks like winter break and let’s get back to it 🤷♂️
Got a burning question about benefits at C2 Education? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with C2 Education employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Great working environment. Alll is well
No real benefits, however it is part time so it's not really expected. Good side gig!
The benefits are completely fine.
There are no benefits for part-time employees. Not even paid sick time.
The only benefit that Part-Time teachers get is Paid Sick Leave. No health insurance, paid vacation days, or paid time off.
No benefits. Pay dependent on students showing up as scheduled.