CHG Healthcare Benefits
- United Kingdom
- All Employees
- Part Time
- Full Time
Our Putting People First culture inspires us to go above and beyond when it comes to taking care of our people and ensuring they have what they need to live a healthy, happy life. So, it’s no wonder we offer a variety of unique programs as part of our benefits package. Here are just a few of them:
- Casual dress code: We promote a casual dress code to ensure our employees are free to express themselves. Our people may wear jeans, T-shirts, shorts, hats, and other clothing as long as it is appropriate for a work setting.
- Pet insurance: We offer pet insurance to help employees cover their pet’s medical expenses, including diagnostic tests, office visits, prescriptions, treatments, X-rays, lab fees, hospitalization, and surgeries.
- Teladoc: Employees and their dependents have free access to Teladoc — a physician telephone consultation service available 24 hours, seven days a week. This network of board-certified primary care physicians is available to diagnose nonemergency medical problems, recommend treatment and, if necessary, prescribe medication. New this year, we now offer employees’ extended family members, including parents and grandparents, the use of the service for a $45 consult fee.
- Identity theft protection: LegalShield offers CHG employees an individual or family plan option to monitor checking and savings accounts for suspicious activity at a discounted company rate.
- PTO gifting: This program empowers employees to donate a portion of their accrued PTO to co-workers who need to take time off for a serious health condition, birth, adoption, or foster placement of a child, or to care for a spouse, domestic partner, child, or parent with a serious health condition.
- Employee Compassion Fund: Funded by employees for employees, this program provides tax-free financial grants to those facing financial hardship. Grants are processed and distributed anonymously through a third-party vendor.
Which benefits does CHG Healthcare provide?
Current and former employees report that CHG Healthcare provides the following benefits. It may not be complete.
Insurance, Health & Wellness
Employee Benefit Reviews
Showing 1–10 of 149 comments
- Health Insurance(36 comments)
“Great Health Insurance Plan !”
- 401K Plan(26 comments)
“50 percent match up to 8 percent (company contributes 4 percent). Wish it were a 1 to 1 match.”
- Maternity & Paternity Leave(22 comments)
“3 months paid for moms and dads.”
Health insurance, dental, fertility assistance
Great benefits and very employee focused
PTO, 401k Match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, FSA, Maternity/Paternity Leave, Sick Time
Literally the greatest selection of benefits one could want. From special medications coverage to fertility and even simple things like a couple hundred bucks for new home gym equipment.
What people are saying about CHG Healthcare
a year ago
Could anyone refer me to any of these companies? Please DM me if so! Acuity insurance SAS Edward Jones Wegmans Food Markets Inc Camden CHG Healthcare Baker Hughes Scripps Health Marriott International Hilton Hyatt Hotels Corporation CarMax Cisco Arnold & Porter General Mills Meridian Wellstar Health System Inc. Nordstrom Starbucks Workday Rocket Mortgage, LLC Orrick Cooley LLP Plante Moran Intuit Red Hat Dropbox genentech Synchrony Credit Acceptance Goldman Sachs HubSpot Oliver Wyman
Got a burning question about benefits at CHG Healthcare? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with CHG Healthcare employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
There are a lot of benefit offerings
They're what you'd expect in today's market. They could be better to be more competitive.
Benefits include flex spending stipend
Benefits package is pretty generous in terms of time off
Health offerings and lifestyle support
great i love working here