- United Kingdom
- All Employees
- Part Time
- Full Time
- Self Employed
We know that the success of our organization is directly related to our dedicated and talented employees who contribute their time and expertise to help our company win. That is why we are committed to providing our employees with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program.
Our benefits may vary by division and/or function and include:
We help you retire.
- All full-time and part-time* employees are eligible for our 401(k) plan and can enroll on their first day of employment.
- Campbell contributes amounts equal to up to 7% of your eligible pay to your 401(k), with immediate vesting.
- 3% contributed by Campbell, regardless of if you contribute.
- Up to 4% in additional matching contributions to your 401(k).
Benefits start immediately.
- Health coverage for full-time and part-time* employees that starts immediately.
- Up to $1,000 in annual Health Savings Account funding
We help you give back.
- Employee giving programs centered around choice, so you can support causes and nonprofits that are important to you.
- $1,500 in matching available to each employee annually.
Opportunity for further education.
- Tuition assistance and scholarship programs
Additional employee benefits include:
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- Mental health benefits
- Financial wellness tools and programs
- Adoption assistance
- Pet insurance plans
- Discounts on auto, home and renter's insurance
*Part-time employees scheduled to work at least 20 hours per week.
Which benefits does Campbell's provide?
Current and former employees report that Campbell's provides the following benefits. It may not be complete.
Insurance, Health & Wellness
Employee Benefit Reviews
Showing 1–10 of 189 comments
- 401K Plan(41 comments)
“everything is perfect i see no flaws”
- Health Insurance(28 comments)
“it is very very perfect”
- Vacation & Paid Time Off(24 comments)
“it is perfect one hundred percent”
hello, it's good, no complaints
The company has recently upgraded its vacation time policies. Robust set of health benefits, matching 401(k).
Great benefit options to support mental, physical and emotional well being.
they are great i love it
401k match it’s pretty good, 7% in total.
Can't beat the benefits @ Campbell's
Nice company to work for great benefits
Good 401k match and employer contribution
Great 401k, great compensation, excellent vacation and sick time.
Overall, the benefits are favorable; however, the benefits vary depending on your role, work location, and employment status. Some employees may receive a company car, phone, work-from-home, an expense account, etc., while others may not receive any of those benefits.