Capital Group Benefits
- United Kingdom
- Hong Kong
- All Employees
- Part Time
- Full Time
“I can make a good living.”
You want to be shown how much you’re valued, which is why we offer a range of benefits to meet you where you are.
- We offer highly competitive annual salaries and premium benefits.
- All associates can earn two annual bonuses based on individual performance and company profitability.
- We contribute the equivalent of 15% of annual pay (including bonuses) to our associates’ retirement plans. You don’t have to contribute anything.
“I can have a good life.”
You bring unique goals and interests to your job and your life. Whether you’re raising a family, you’re passionate about where you volunteer, or you want to explore different career paths, we’ll give you the resources that can set you up for success.
- We offer our associates 2-for-1 matching gifts for their charitable contributions and the opportunity to secure annual grants for the organizations they love. Along with our other giving programs, these gifts have poured over $240 million into our communities in the last ten years alone.
- We have on-demand professional development resources that allow our associates to hone existing skills and learn new ones.
- Our dress code is simple: dress for your day. We trust you to dress professionally when you need to and casually when you can.
- Many of our associates have the flexibility to work from home part-time.
- We offer generous time-away and health benefits to all associates, starting from day one.
Which benefits does Capital Group provide?
Current and former employees report that Capital Group provides the following benefits. It may not be complete.
Insurance, Health & Wellness
Employee Benefit Reviews
Showing 1–10 of 596 comments
- Maternity & Paternity Leave(104 comments)
“100% paid time to bond with your child”
- Vacation & Paid Time Off(63 comments)
“4 weeks off a year”
- Health Insurance(49 comments)
“The company provide health, dental, and vision coverage.”
Company’s 401k contribution is more than double most firms.
Health, Dental, and Vision benefits are great
Capital Group's Master Retirement Plan is among the most competitive retirement plans available.
It is freakin awesome. MRP is the best
What people are saying about Capital Group
Got a burning question about benefits at Capital Group? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Capital Group employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
WFH 3 days a week, generous pension contribution, flexible schedule
The best thing about Capital Groups benefits is the retirement plan
Amazing 15% employer retirement contribution!
Overall Capital Group offers amazing benefits including legal, fertility, and college loan repayment services
After 6 years , they invest the amount of your salary into your retirement account.
6 years for MRP 401k to mature, if you stick for 3-4 years you almost get nothing. Join for long term or don't.