Cars.com Benefits

4.1
130 Ratings

Which benefits does Cars.com provide?

Current and former employees report that Cars.com provides the following benefits. It may not be complete.

Insurance, Health & WellnessFinancial & RetirementFamily & ParentingVacation & Time OffPerks & DiscountsProfessional Support

Insurance, Health & Wellness

Health Insurance
4.0
23 Ratings
3.3
4 Ratings
4.5
2 Ratings
5.0
1 Rating
5.0
1 Rating

Financial & Retirement

4.2
22 Ratings
4.0
2 Ratings
5.0
1 Rating

Family & Parenting

4.5
11 Ratings
5.0
1 Rating
5.0
1 Rating

Vacation & Time Off

3.7
3 Ratings
3.0
3 Ratings
4.0
3 Ratings
5.0
1 Rating

Perks & Discounts

4.0
2 Ratings
5.0
1 Rating
5.0
1 Rating
5.0
1 Rating
5.0
1 Rating

Professional Support

5.0
1 Rating

Employee Benefit Reviews

Showing 1–10 of 130 comments

Most Commented

  • Health Insurance(25 comments)

    A good selection of plans, from basic to comprehensive

  • 401K Plan(25 comments)

    Really good employer match, immediate eligibility, no waiting period, great selection of investments

  • Work From Home(12 comments)

    they do this very well

Sep 26, 2021
5.0
Current Employee

Great benefits and a positive culture.

Report
Sep 20, 2021
4.0
Former HR in Chicago, IL, Illinois

Great 401k match of 100% up to 3% and another 50% on the next 2%...total match of 4% for only putting in 6%. My balance added up fast. All other benefits were competitive.

Report
Aug 25, 2021
5.0
Former Employee

Excellent health insurance options available and great 401k program

Report
Jul 12, 2021
4.0
Former Employee

Good decent starting benefits package

Report
Jun 30, 2021
5.0
Current Product Management in Chicago, IL, Illinois

Great benefits that are periodically updated to match the latest market trends.

Report
Jun 24, 2021
4.0
Former Sales in Chicago, IL, Illinois

BCBS, Delta dental, 12-week mat leave, all the basics are covered.

Report
Jun 16, 2021
4.0
Former New Business Development in Memphis, TN, Tennessee

Health insurance was good, matched 4% on 401k and 2 weeks PTO.

Report
Jun 25, 2021
3.0
Current Employee

Overall salary and total comp is not competitive on the major marketplace. Chicago has a lot fintech that outpaces Cars.com by at least 30% in salary and benefits.

Report
Apr 2, 2021
4.0
Current Director in Chicago, IL, Illinois

They have a very good package

Report
Mar 23, 2021
4.0
Current Employee

Decent benefits package but premiums are costly.

Report
Viewing 1 - 10 of 130 Reviews

Popular Careers with Cars.com Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Cars.com? Share Your Experiences

Cars.com

Cars.com

(Click to rate)
or