Chevron Phillips Chemical Benefits
- All Employees
- Full Time
We offer comprehensive benefits and rewards designed to address your physical, mental and financial health.
Health and Wellness
- Medical, dental, prescription drug coverage and vision discount plan
- Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance, long-term disability, supplemental life, accidental death and personal loss (ADPL) insurance and dependent life insurance
- Employee assistance program and behavioral health plan
- 9/80 work schedule at many locations
- Flexible work arrangements including telecommuting, part-time work and personal leave policies for qualified employees
- Personal days to help you navigate obligations such as childcare or caring for elderly parents
Compensation and Retirement
- Competitive total compensation packages
- Bonus program up to 14 percent annually
- Merit and immediate rewards programs
- Matching 401(k) and profit sharing
- Pension plan
- Service awards
- Relocation assistance (when applicable)
Education and Community
- Educational assistance and tuition reimbursement
- Education scholarships for dependents
- Matching charitable gifts for education and cultural organizations
Which benefits does Chevron Phillips Chemical provide?
Current and former employees report that Chevron Phillips Chemical provides the following benefits. It may not be complete.
Insurance, Health & Wellness
Employee Benefit Reviews
Showing 1–10 of 80 comments
- Health Insurance(19 comments)
“Blue cross blue shield health insurance.”
- 401K Plan(19 comments)
“Company matches up to 8%.”
- Vacation & Paid Time Off(12 comments)
“2 weeks of vacation for new hires.”
Corporate 8% 401K match and BCBS Texas health insurance.
Health insurance, 401k, and pension are all great perks within the company. While the company says they have "flexible schedules", it is a set hybrid schedule and not flexible. They have lost a number of employees due to true flexible schedules or remote work options for office staff jobs. Additionally, vacation packages for younger employees is below comparable offers which we chose not to compete with at other companies.
401k, pension, paid vacation, hybrid work schedule
401K and company match HSA.
Best 15% pension Worst annual base salary raise
The 401k match is one of the best around
Excellent 401k with dollar per dollar match.
Benefits are around industry average
401k and health insurance is good overall. Certain prescription medications are getting more difficult to be covered under the company's insurance plan.
Flexible work schedule including 9/80 and 4/10