45 employees reported this benefit
- Chubb provides a “defined benefit” pension plan at no cost to you.
- You enter the plan on January 1 or July 1 following the completion of one year of service and age 21.
- Vesting occurs after 3 years of Chubb service.
- Cash Balance formula based on “Pay Credits” and “Interest Credits”.
- Chubb contributes between 2.5-5% of eligible pay to your “account” every 6 months depending on your age and service.
Showing 1–1 of 1
Work at Chubb? Share Your Experiences
Click to Rate