- United Kingdom
- All Employees
- Part Time
- Full Time
Benefits to help you thrive
Life’s journey is different for all of us. That’s why we offer programs and benefits to support you – in whatever way you need it, when you need it – to help you thrive across all aspects of your life.
Supporting your personal well-being
- Paid time off – Enjoy up to 27 days of PTO (+11 holidays) that you’re encouraged to take
- Health care coverage – Choose from plan options that offer preventative care at no cost, and prescription drug coverage
- Dental coverage – Get annual cleanings and x-rays at no out-of-pocket expense
- Vision – Receive annual eye exams, get glasses or contact lenses at a reduced rate
- Parental leave – Receive six weeks of 100% paid parental leave; birth mothers who are full-time colleagues are eligible for 16 weeks of leave
- Adoption assistance – Cover more than $24,000 of eligible costs for domestic or international adoptions
- Flexible work arrangements – Partner with your manager to determine what adjustments can be made to work locations and hours to get the flexibility you need
- Employee assistance program – Get up to six free counseling sessions for you, your spouse/partner, your child or other family members to manage your stress and anxiety
- Gympass – Receive discounts on gym memberships nationwide
Supporting your colleague and community connections
- Awards and recognition – Celebrate colleagues for living our values
- Business Resource Groups – Contribute to our diverse and inclusive environment in one or more of six BRGs
- Volunteering – Find, propose and participate in local volunteer activities
- Matching gifts – Have your donation to an eligible nonprofit matched dollar-for-dollar
Visit https://jobs.citizensbank.com to learn about our benefits supporting your financial well-being and career development.
Which benefits does Citizens provide?
Current and former employees report that Citizens provides the following benefits. It may not be complete.
Insurance, Health & Wellness
Employee Benefit Reviews
Showing 1–10 of 618 comments
- 401K Plan(161 comments)
“Better than average 401K Plan”
- Vacation & Paid Time Off(124 comments)
“Better than average PTO plan”
- Health Insurance(112 comments)
“Cigna insurance, good but there are better options”
Good 401K match and health benefits
They have a comprehensive benefits package.
Solid benefits vs. peers in industry
good health insurance and pto
What people are saying about Citizens
a year ago
Could anyone refer me to any of these companies? DM me if so! Change Healthcare CrowdStrike BroadPath, LLC. K12 Alight Home Point Financial Corporation LanguageLine Solutions Lionbridge Technologies Citizens TTEC Holdings Inc Working Solutions Transcom Hopper Inc. Tanium Inc. Western Governors University Appian Corporation Appirio Syneos Health Sutherland Collabera Inc. McKesson Grand Canyon Education, Inc. ServiceNow Vaco Aerotek Pearson Randstad Aetna Paylocity Leidos Capital Group Parexel
Got a burning question about benefits at Citizens? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Citizens employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
They offer a variety of benefits to employees
Good benefits especially maternity leave, fertility and overall perks. Also, FANTASTIC 401k perks.
Great benefits and decent pay
Good benenfits, dental insurance is especially good
Strong benefit package, align with expectations for a large financial institution in a highly competitive environment.
Match after 1 year of work