- United Kingdom
- All Employees
- Part Time
- Full Time
Our people work hard and we are proud to give them the support they need to find personal and professional success. When we state in our values that we “respect every person,” that applies to our outlook as an organization as well as a directive to all individuals. Here are just some of the things you'll enjoy here at Clearlink:
- Industry-leading health insurance options for you and your family, with access to premier healthcare network providers to help you live the best life possible
- Employer-funded Lifestyle Spending Account, Paid Parental Leave as well as an enhanced Mental Health platform
- 401K matching, tuition reimbursement
- Annual Trip of a Lifetime winners from each department that get to choose anywhere in the world, and everyone in the larger group of finalists get a consolation prize of a week in a tropical paradise like Hawaii, Jamaica, or Mexico
Which benefits does Clearlink provide?
Current and former employees report that Clearlink provides the following benefits. It may not be complete.
Insurance, Health & Wellness
Employee Benefit Reviews
Showing 1–10 of 143 comments
- Health Insurance(36 comments)
“decent health insurance given by the company”
- Vacation & Paid Time Off(17 comments)
“There's a ton of manager's discretion for people who may be using more PTO than expected. Set amount of hours but always opportunity to work things out as they come up.”
- Maternity & Paternity Leave(16 comments)
“Equal benefit for both mothers and fathers.”
good benefits at the company
The health coverage isn't the best.
Archaic maternity and paternity benefits.
Good and cheap benefits and lots of options of different packages
The latest conversations about Advertising
3 years ago
Do you think agencies will eventually require employees to come back into the office full time? Now that I’ve experienced the benefits of WFH, I can’t imagine commuting 5 days a week, paying for a dog walker, waking up earlier, buying lunches again, having to get ready every morning, etc. I do miss some aspects of the office, so ideally would do a couple days in and the rest WFH but worried I’ll eventually be forced to go back full time. Any thoughts/predictions?
Got a burning question about benefits at Clearlink? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Clearlink employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
They’re okay, nothing too exciting
I have worked her a long time & love it
Full benefits available at start of hire.
Health benefits are offered, but it's low quality. Many prescriptions and treatments are not covered and many employees have to pay for them in cash in addition to paying for the insurance.
There is no best thing. They've removed the best thing. The maternity leave benefits are archaic. They really don't want women working there. They have DTO vs. PTO which isn't paid out so if you're laid off you don't get anything.
Good amount of PTO, and health benefits and retirement are pretty standard.