We have been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by several organizations and groups. We recognize that our employees are our most important asset. Our mission-driven workforce is dedicated to serving our clients to the best of their abilities. Therefore, we are committed to investing in our employees by providing a industry leading compensation package which comprises exceptional remuneration and benefit programs.
HEALTH & WELLNESS BENEFITS
1. Group Insurance Plan
Medical (PPO, Highmark), Prescription Drug Plan, Dental, Vision
2. Paid Vacation
3. Paid Sick Leave
4. Life & Group Accident Plan
5. Disability Program
6. Workers Compensation Insurance
PROFIT SHARING/PERFORMANCE BONUS
We recognize our employees hard work, talent and performance through innovative profit sharing and performance based bonuses.
IMMIGRATION SUPPORT & COMPLIANCE PROGRAM
1. We engage one of the best Immigration Attorneys for matters pertaining to H1, H4, Green Cards etc. Employees are encouraged to interact directly with the attorney for status updates and other advisory services. This facility is available at NO COST to the employees.
TECHNICAL TRAINING & CROSS TRAINING PROGRAM
1. We have made substantial investments in setting up a Dedicated In-House Training Facility at our Pittsburgh location. The Training Facility comprises State-of-the-Art infrastructure facilities comprising latest Hardware, Software, Training Material etc. Training is imparted by a full time Technical Trainer on latest technologies. This program is aimed at keeping our employees in-sync with the latest technologies.
2. This training is imparted at NO COST to the employees. Lodging, boarding, transportation, training materials, laptops etc. are also provided at NO COST.
1. 401 (K) Savings Plan
2. Employee Referral Program
3. Computer & Software Assistance Program
4. Direct Deposit
5. Relocation Assistance
Very good package and good plan.
you have to find a client company and then you can get the salary, and you have to work for at least 12 billable month, NOT a year, be careful
good 401k plan and good health insurance. health insurance covers all the members of the family.
You get paid by hour and there are basic health insurance and vision insurance and dental insurance. You get paid by hour and there are basic health insurance and vision insurance and dental insurance.
Low insurance premiums, great benefits!
Cogent Infotech offers an excellent benefits package. The package includes Health (PPO), Dental, Vision, Life and 401K. The opportunity to excel and help grow the business is there as well, as they offer excellent incentives.
Cogent offers standard benefits similar to other IT consulting firms. However their medical premiums are the lowest I have ever paid in my over 14 years of experience
There were no benefits made available at a rate that was even maderately affordable. I think it was in the range of $600.00 a month with a $2000.00 on top of that. Ridiculous.
List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.