Comerica Employee Benefit: 401K Plan | Glassdoor

Comerica 401K Plan

Updated Aug 10, 2015

77 employees reported this benefit

3.7
StarStarStarStarStar
This benefit does not have a summary yet. Work here in HR?   Add a summary

Employer Verified
Available to US-based employees (Change location)

Employee Comments

Showing 1–10 of 19
  • Feb 28, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in League City, Texas

    Typical 401K that each company has for their employees

  • Jan 25, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Assistant Vice President in Detroit, Michigan

    Range of options in the plan are broad enough to provide good diversification, and match of 4% of base salary is better than a smaller firm may offer

  • Jan 23, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in San Jose, California

    company matching 100% up to 4$ of your paycheck.

  • Dec 15, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Assistant Manager in Orange, California

    Average it was the same everywhere you go match up to a certain percent

  • Dec 03, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Livonia, Michigan

    they have a 3% matching funds

  • Nov 12, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Executive Secretary in Auburn Hills, Michigan

    Easy to sign up and track

  • Oct 31, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Vice President in San Francisco, California

    Not enough fund choices

  • Oct 18, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Current IT Manager in Detroit, Michigan

    Just dumped pension plan, now just your typical, run of the mill, pension plan.

  • Sep 30, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Dallas, Texas

    Good low cost fund options. I wish there were a few more, but the ones that are there tend to be good. Excellent match amount 4% + 3-8% depending on age and years of service for a total of 7-12% match on your 4% contribution.

  • Sep 12, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Customer service rep in South Houston, Texas

    Standard with Wells Fargo and Sterling Bank.


Work at Comerica? Share Your Experiences

Comerica
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or