Conagra Brands Employee Benefit: 401K Plan | Glassdoor

Conagra Brands 401K Plan

Updated Jul 18, 2014

143 employees reported this benefit

4.0
StarStarStarStarStar

Employer Summary

ConAgra Foods offers a 401k plan.


Employer Verified
Available to US-based employees (Change location)

Employee Comments

Showing 1–10 of 26
  • Oct 14, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Indianapolis, Indiana

    6% dollar for dollar match, plus an automatic 3% added regardless of your contribution. Could total 9% company input.

  • Jul 18, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Saint Elmo, Illinois

    The match the 6 percent. It is an average and typical 401K plan. Nothing to really complain or compliment about the plan

  • Jul 05, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Omaha, Nebraska

    Contributions from Conagra are exceptional.

  • Apr 29, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Omaha, Nebraska

    Great. 6% match + 3% company contribution= 9%

  • Apr 11, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Chicago, Illinois

    Vested after 2 years which is competitive

  • Sep 26, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Operations in Omaha, Nebraska

    The matching percent was very good.

  • Sep 22, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStarEmployee

    Best thing is the 3% they put in even if you do nothing. Then another 6% match on top of that. 5yrs to vested sucks

  • Apr 20, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Lab Technician in Hermiston, Oregon

    To be honest, it's the first job where I had 401k but I didn't have any complaints or notice any short-comings (I imagine it's similar to other, equivalent, employers).

  • Mar 12, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Chicago, Illinois

    matching is comparable to peer set

  • Mar 06, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Senior Financial Analyst in Chicago, Illinois

    good match. Vest at 20% per year, fully vest in 5 years.


Work at Conagra Brands? Share Your Experiences

Conagra Brands
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or