Conagra Brands Employee Benefits and Perks | Glassdoor

Conagra Brands Benefits

3.6
StarStarStarStarStar
195 Ratings


Employee Benefit Reviews

Showing 1–10 of 195 comments

Most Commented

  • Jan 26, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Omaha, Nebraska

    They are a good group of professionals

  • Dec 28, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Technical Recruiter in Chicago, Illinois

    Competitive - willing to provide ample relocation and bonus incentives

  • Dec 04, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Senior Financial Analyst in Omaha, Nebraska

    They only offer one health insurance. That’s no good.

  • Nov 21, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Omaha, Nebraska

    The Retiree Service Center is totally useless. They have been working for over a month to fix a problem with SilverScript. The Center says I am enrolled. SilverScript says they have no idea whom I am. SilverScript says to talk to the Service Center. And it goes round and round for weeks. Is this a underhanded ploy by ConAgra to avoid paying from my medications until 2019 and they have thrown us all into Medicare Part D?

  • Sep 27, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Regional Sales Manager in Austin, Texas

    I am in corporate sales for the company: that included a company car (ford fusion), 3 weeks starting vacation plus 5 sick days and 2 floating holidays, insurance with United (2018), company match up to 6% PLUS 3% automatic totaling 9%, my internet and cell phone are reimbursed monthly, they will pay for part of college classes if you go back for your MBA.

  • Aug 14, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Omaha, Nebraska

    ConAgra had great benefits- including 15 days of vacation with possibility to roll over sick days. All employees with less than 10 years of service got 15 days. 401K contributions were also great- company matched up to 9%.

  • Aug 31, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Fullerton, California

    It was competitive with other organizations

  • Jul 29, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Omaha, Nebraska

    Matching 401k, health, dental, standard but not great benefits. Would get free product that they could not sell such as old or outdated.

  • Jun 02, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Machine Operator in Louisville, Kentucky

    Insurance 401 k vacation overtime of you want lots of great people great pay great hpurs they will teach anyone who wants to learn.

  • Apr 16, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Maintenance Technician in American Falls, Idaho

    Medical dental vision 401k 1week vacation

Benefits Summary


List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.

Legend:
Checkmark Employer Verified  No Data

Insurance, Health & Wellness

Financial & Retirement

Family & Parenting

Vacation & Time Off

Perks & Discounts

Professional Support

Work at Conagra Brands? Share Your Experiences

Conagra Brands
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or