Cotton & Co. Employee Benefit: Maternity & Paternity Leave | Glassdoor

Cotton & Co. Maternity & Paternity Leave

Updated Aug 05, 2016

8 employees reported this benefit

3.7
StarStarStarStarStar
This benefit does not have a summary yet. Work here in HR?   Add a summary

Employer Verified
Available to US-based employees (Change location)

Employee Comments

Showing 1–3 of 3
  • Apr 18, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Alexandria, Virginia

    1 month off for paternity leave. Winning.

  • Jun 08, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Senior Auditor in Alexandria, Virginia

    They offer 4 weeks of paid parental leave and short term disability for the remainder of the maternity leave.

  • Apr 27, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Senior Accountant/Auditor in Alexandria, Virginia

    Recently Cotton did increase there Maternity & Paternity leave from one paid week to four paid weeks. It is great since disability only will cover 60% of pay during the disabilty period. You can use that leave to cover the other 40% of your salary.

Work at Cotton & Co.? Share Your Experiences

Cotton & Co.
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or