Delta Air Lines Benefits

4.2
559 Ratings

Employer Summary

As an industry leader, Delta is proud to offer to all of our employees an appealing compensation package including competitive pay, excellent benefits and worldwide travel privileges.

  • Medical coverage, with options depending on where you live
  • Dental coverage with 3 options from which to choose
  • Vision coverage through Davis Vision
  • Domestic partner program which includes medical, dental and vision
  • Life insurance coverage of $50,000 provided by Delta
  • Optional additional life/dependent life/group accident/private pilot insurance
  • Optional disability benefit
  • Flexible spending accounts to cover eligible expenses
  • Employee assistance program, which focuses on your mental and emotional well being

Committed to maximizing your total compensation package and helping you plan for your financial future, Delta provides eligible employees access to a 401(k) savings plan, along with a profit sharing plan and a shared rewards program.

  • 401(k) plan with automatic enrollment, automatic company contribution equal to 3% of your eligible pay and a 100% company match for the first 6% you contribute
  • Profit sharing with eligibility beginning on day one of employment; payout levels and amounts can vary annually, but in 2019 Delta distributed more than 16% of its pre-tax income
  • Shared reward program with monthly payouts based on the achievement of company wide goals
  • Paid vacation, holiday and personal time
  • Free and reduced rate travel benefits for you and your eligible family members
  • Matching gifts to education programs, up to $2,000 per year
  • Adoption assistance program with eligibility beginning on day one of employment
  • Employee discounts on a variety of products and services
  • An employee-powered scholarship fund, which awarded a total of $1.09 million to 591 recipients in 2017.

Employee Benefit Reviews

Showing 1–10 of 559 comments

Most Commented

  • Employee Discount(182 comments)

    Great perks and discounts on travel through partners.

  • Vacation & Paid Time Off(83 comments)

    Pretty average standard 2 weeks after first year of service, and accrued PTO - can't get paid out for accrued time on the merit side.

  • 401K Plan(57 comments)

    Strong matching program up to 6% and they simply give you 3% for a total possible 9% contribution.

Apr 28, 2021
5.0
Former Employee

401k amazing! 9 percent is truly unparalleled

Report
May 6, 2021
4.0
Current Employee

Great 401k benefits. Probably one of the most competitive 401k packages among large companies in the area.

Report
Apr 29, 2021
4.0
Former Supply Attendant in Minneapolis, MN, Minnesota

Matching 401K, profit sharing health insurance could be better for the cost and of course if you love to travel.

Report
Apr 11, 2021
5.0
Current Customer Experience Specialist in Tampa, FL, Florida

the travel perks are a plus to everything else they offer

Report
Apr 15, 2021
4.0
Current Employee

Great 401K match, much more than other companies

Report
Mar 29, 2021
5.0
Current Employee

Offer a great 401K status match plan

Report
Mar 29, 2021
5.0
Former Reservations Agent in Dallas, TX, Texas

Benefits are the best part of working there

Report
Mar 28, 2021
3.0
Former Employee

Perks for full time employees

Report
Mar 20, 2021
4.0
Current Employee

Health Insurance sucks but flight benefits are great! 401k match is great.

Report
Apr 16, 2021
5.0
Current Employee

It was good. Very good company Okay bye

Report
Viewing 1 - 10 of 559 Reviews

Benefits Summary

List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.

Legend:Employer VerifiedNo Data

Financial & Retirement

Family & Parenting

Perks & Discounts

Popular Careers with Delta Air Lines Job Seekers

Flight Attendant
Learn About the Job
JobsSalariesInterviews
Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative
Learn About the Job
Delta Flight Attendant Hirevue Process
Learn About the Job
Customer Service Agent (Ready Reserve)
Learn About the Job
Customer Service Agent: Ticketing/Gate Service Agent (Ready Reserve)- Seasonal Employment
Learn About the Job
Delta Airlines Flight Attendant
Learn About the Job

Work at Delta Air Lines? Share Your Experiences

Delta Air Lines

Delta Air Lines

(Click to rate)
or
Add SalaryAdd InterviewAdd Benefits