E. & J. Gallo Winery Benefits
- United Kingdom
- All Employees
- Part Time
- Full Time
- Self Employed
Our Total Rewards package includes benefits offering that is anything but standard. We're committed to supporting our employees in all aspects of life:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage with shared coverage cost: Selecting health care coverage is an important decision that is based on your personal and family needs, financial considerations, and physician preferences. Gallo also provides a dental plan and vision care plan.
- Profit-Sharing and Retirement Plans: Employees are eligible to participate in the Company’s Profit Sharing Retirement Plan the first full pay cycle after completing twelve consecutive months of service. A discretionary contribution equal to 6% of the annual base salary, up to IRS limits, is made each year to each employee Profit Sharing Account. Vesting in the Profit Sharing Plan begins after the 24th month of employment and becomes fully vested upon completion of forty-eight (48) months of service.
- Pre-Tax (Standard) and After-Tax (Roth) 401(k)s with company match: We encourage you to plan for your future by regular investment in a 401(k), a voluntary savings and investment plan designed to help you save for your retirement in a tax-effective manner. Gallo will match your contributions dollar-for-dollar up to 3% of your annual income.
- Vacation time: Vacation time off with pay is available to eligible employees to provide opportunities for rest, relaxation, and personal pursuits. Regular full-time employees are eligible to earn and use up to three weeks of vacation in their first year. In addition, we also provide paid time off for illness and injury including 11 paid holidays annually.
- East Bay and Oakland Commuter Bus
- Interwinery and Wine Shop Discounts
Which benefits does E. & J. Gallo Winery provide?
Current and former employees report that E. & J. Gallo Winery provides the following benefits. It may not be complete.
Insurance, Health & Wellness
Employee Benefit Reviews
Showing 1–10 of 235 comments
- Employee Discount(59 comments)
“Excellent employee discount that they offer”
- Maternity & Paternity Leave(23 comments)
“Not very long, especially if you haven't been there long”
- 401K Plan(23 comments)
“401k match is 3% and profit sharing 6%.”
Perks, benefits and more about the company
Great benefits package and very fair time off
Company provides 15 days of PTO but that is for vacation and sick time.
Decent benefits package offered at E. & J. Gallo Winery.
3% 401k match + 6% profit sharing
The amount of flexible time able to work remote has recently gone down making parking very difficult in office…but overall still good benefits and still some flexibility to work from home.
Choice of medical plans, HSA, FSA, dependent care FSA, dental, vision, life, ad&d, supplemental life, disability insurance, 3% 401k matching
There are multiple options for insurance
There are good options fore everyone.
401K, free wine, travel compensation.