Ensco (UK) Employee Benefits and Perks | Glassdoor

Ensco (UK) Benefits

4.6
StarStarStarStarStar
14 Ratings

Employee Benefit Reviews

Showing 1–10 of 14 comments

Most Commented

  • Health Insurance  (3 comments)

    “The insurance plan was very good and the girls in the Houston office were very knowledgeable with questions. The plan covered all the normal areas...”

  • 401K Plan  (3 comments)

    “Will match up to 5%”

  • Jan 15, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Houston, Texas

    All the benefits were outstanding!

  • Jun 01, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Houston, Texas

    Long-term disability term was changed. Have a choice to buy additional insurance

  • Dec 12, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Senior Electrician in Houston, Texas

    The company provide a very good package with health, 401K, and oversees bonus.

  • Aug 01, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Supply Chain in Houston, Texas

    I would have liked to 401k contribution to be higher

  • Jul 17, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Radio Operator in Houston, Texas

    Insurance was great with Ensco. Co-pays were low, most procedures were covered. Ensco also has a great 401k plan where they match employee contributions up to 5% of your salary. Best benefits I've had by far.

  • Jan 12, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Houston, Texas

    Everything is great. Medical, dental, vision PTO sick days. If you have an opportunity to work for this company you will not regret it

  • Sep 13, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Houston, Texas

    They provide a great benefits package with lots of options.

  • Aug 27, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Houston, Texas

    Great Benefits and 401k match!

  • Apr 19, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Houston, Texas

    Ensco provides a 5% match on your 401(k) plus an additional 5% added each year. This used to be an additional 10% (which means that if you contributed 5%, the company would kick in a total 15%) but due to current market conditions, this was cut down.

  • Feb 15, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Houston, Texas

    Leadership issues -management openly acts with undeserving sense of entitlement

Benefits Summary


List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.

Legend:
Checkmark Employer Verified  No Data

Insurance, Health & Wellness

  • CheckmarkHealth Insurance (11)
  • Dental Insurance
  • Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
  • Vision Insurance
  • Health Savings Account (HSA)
  • Life Insurance
  • Supplemental Life Insurance
  • Disability Insurance
  • Occupational Accident Insurance
  • Health Care On-Site
  • Mental Health Care
  • Retiree Health & Medical
  • Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance

Financial & Retirement

  • Pension Plan
  • Checkmark401K Plan (11)
  • Retirement Plan
  • Employee Stock Purchase Plan
  • Performance Bonus
  • Stock Options
  • Equity Incentive Plan
  • Supplemental Workers' Compensation
  • Charitable Gift Matching

Family & Parenting

  • CheckmarkMaternity & Paternity Leave (9)
  • Work From Home
  • Fertility Assistance
  • Dependent Care
  • Adoption Assistance
  • Childcare
  • Reduced or Flexible Hours
  • Military Leave
  • Family Medical Leave
  • Unpaid Extended Leave

Vacation & Time Off

  • Vacation & Paid Time Off
  • Sick Days
  • Paid Holidays
  • Volunteer Time Off
  • Sabbatical
  • Bereavement Leave

Perks & Discounts

  • Employee Discount
  • Free Lunch or Snacks
  • Employee Assistance Program
  • Gym Membership
  • Commuter Checks & Assistance
  • Pet Friendly Workplace
  • Mobile Phone Discount
  • Company Car
  • Company Social Events
  • Travel Concierge
  • Legal Assistance

Professional Support

  • Diversity Program
  • Job Training
  • Professional Development
  • Apprenticeship Program
  • Tuition Assistance

Work at Ensco (UK)? Share Your Experiences

Ensco (UK)
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or