Essentia Health Employee Benefits and Perks | Glassdoor

Essentia Health Benefits

Location: US
3.4
StarStarStarStarStar
28 Ratings

Employee Benefit Reviews

Showing 1–10 of 28 comments

Most Commented

  • May 14, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Fargo, North Dakota

    Very good PTO and health insurance benefits.

  • Sep 26, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Duluth, Minnesota

    For salaried workers annual PTO accrual is OK and goes up with years of service. Multiple health plan options, though EH is about to switch to Medica from HealthPartners, so who knows what the plans will look like for next year. Deductibles and total out of pocket for the year are higher outside Essentia and lower for Essentia services regardless of plan currently. Retirement match is very low, but it seems extra % matches are approved annually by the board of directors. Dental is Delta dental, pretty standard. Multiple life insurance options, some at no cost, but we haven’t been able to make adjustments since last year due to EH moving to a new computer system for that sort of thing, which didn’t make much sense.

  • Aug 06, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current EMT in Deer River, Minnesota

    Not really affordable for families.

  • Mar 31, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Registered Nurse in Fargo, North Dakota

    Decent medical benefits. PPO costs less than HSA plan, go with that if you have the chance.

  • Feb 06, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Sterile Processing Technician in Duluth, Minnesota

    401K (NO MATCHING), Healthcare, Life Insurance, Gym, Dental

  • Aug 14, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Duluth, Minnesota

    Decent health insurance (includes vision, as the clinics have an eye department). 401k matches 50% of your contributions up to 6% of your total income (i.e. if you contribute 12% of your income they will match half, bringing it to 18%). PTO is okay, could be better, really starts kicking in after several years, unless you're on salary.

  • Jul 03, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Patient Sitter in Fargo, North Dakota

    No health benefits for my position.

  • Mar 05, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Duluth, Minnesota

    Health insurance is okay. We get a fair amount of time off - 17 days PTO. After your first year they will contribute to your 401k.

  • Jan 27, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Duluth, Minnesota

    fitness center is essentially free with reimbursement from health insurance carrier

  • Jan 11, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current RN in Fargo, North Dakota

    Great benefits! Would recommend, insurance covers most things, low co-pay.

Benefits Summary


List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.

Legend:
Checkmark Employer Verified  No Data

Insurance, Health & Wellness

  • CheckmarkHealth Insurance (21)
  • Dental Insurance
  • Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
  • Vision Insurance
  • Health Savings Account (HSA)
  • Life Insurance
  • Supplemental Life Insurance
  • Disability Insurance
  • Occupational Accident Insurance
  • Health Care On-Site
  • Mental Health Care
  • Retiree Health & Medical
  • Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance

Financial & Retirement

  • Pension Plan
  • Checkmark401K Plan (22)
  • CheckmarkRetirement Plan (20)
  • Employee Stock Purchase Plan
  • Performance Bonus
  • Stock Options
  • Equity Incentive Plan
  • Supplemental Workers' Compensation
  • Charitable Gift Matching

Family & Parenting

  • Maternity & Paternity Leave
  • Work From Home
  • Fertility Assistance
  • Dependent Care
  • Adoption Assistance
  • Childcare
  • Reduced or Flexible Hours
  • Military Leave
  • Family Medical Leave
  • Unpaid Extended Leave

Vacation & Time Off

Perks & Discounts

  • Employee Discount
  • Free Lunch or Snacks
  • Employee Assistance Program
  • Gym Membership
  • Commuter Checks & Assistance
  • Pet Friendly Workplace
  • Mobile Phone Discount
  • Company Car
  • Company Social Events
  • Travel Concierge
  • Legal Assistance

Professional Support

  • Diversity Program
  • Job Training
  • Professional Development
  • Apprenticeship Program
  • Tuition Assistance

Work at Essentia Health? Share Your Experiences

Essentia Health
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or