Expeditors Employee Benefit: Dental Insurance | Glassdoor

Expeditors Dental Insurance

Updated Aug 18, 2014

47 employees reported this benefit

3.4
StarStarStarStarStar
This benefit does not have a summary yet. Work here in HR?   Add a summary

Employer Verified
Available to US-based employees (Change location)

Employee Comments

Showing 1–9 of 9
  • Jan 26, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Supervisor in Seattle, Washington State

    average benefits. same from what i have seen with other businesses

  • Dec 07, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Seattle, Washington State

    Great. No complaints and the employer covers most of the monthly premiums for the employee and their dependants.

  • Mar 22, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in New York, New York State

    some things are covered 80% which leaves us with a bill for 20% which could sometimes be outrageous

  • Dec 05, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Supervisor EDI in Seattle, Washington State

    Included with med insurance benefit.

  • Jul 11, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Peabody, Massachusetts

    OK. Only 1 option available.

  • Feb 11, 2015
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Seattle, Washington State

    90% covered, and is very strong in providing the best care.

  • Dec 30, 2014
    StarStarStarStarStar Current IT project manager in Seattle, Washington State

    The coverage seems average to me.

  • Oct 27, 2014
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Team Lead in Atlanta, Georgia

    Good, covered by same company as Health insurance.

  • Sep 30, 2014
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Price Analyst in Seattle, Washington State

    no insurance for 1 st year

Work at Expeditors? Share Your Experiences

Expeditors
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or