FMC Technologies Employee Benefits and Perks | Glassdoor

Employee Benefit Reviews

Showing 21–30 of 94 comments

Most Commented

  • Aug 14, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Materials Testing in Houston, Texas

    FMC Tech has on of the best 401K plans in the country. You contribute 5% they would contribute 9%. That's a total of 14% of your annual salary. Great! HR Department needs to take training in public relations and should start to show a little respect to employees. While laying off employees they are not give any advance notification and escorted out like prisoners.

  • Aug 29, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Houston, Texas

    Match 401k up to 5 percent. 3wks PTO. Ok Health insurance. Paid Parental leave

  • Aug 08, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Engineer in Houston, Texas

    Great 401K matching when I worked there.

  • Aug 01, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Project Buyer in Houston, Texas

    Good 401K (9%) Total - Bonus not so great

  • Jul 09, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Oracle DBA in Houston, Texas

    Not enough is covered. Bad plans

  • Jun 24, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Machinist in Stephenville, Texas

    10 days start of every year, company match 401k up to 9%

  • Jun 18, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Sr.Treasury Analyst in Houston, Texas

    401 (K) matching - dollar for dollar matching for the first 5% of income and additional 4% employer contribution.

  • Jun 07, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Design Engineer in Houston, Texas

    Benefits has been going downhill. Due to downturn in the US, many benefits were not given even though they are listed.

  • Jun 02, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Project Engineer III in Houston, Texas

    Company matching 401k plan up to 5%, with additional 4% non-elective contribution after 3 years of service. Relocation package is great as well. For example: Boxed, shipped, and stored all belongings, and paid a lump sump amount to cover all other incidental costs of moving. In addition, paid for most closing costs of purchasing a new home in Houston. Biggest issue was not having maternity leave for fathers, however I believe they changed that in 2016. Also I was able to occasionally work from home, but that completely depends upon your manager.

  • Jun 04, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Houston, Texas

    Good pto, and 401k match

Work at FMC Technologies? Share Your Experiences

FMC Technologies
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or