- United Kingdom
- United Arab Emirates
- Hong Kong
- South Africa
- All Employees
- Full Time
Around the globe, FactSet is committed to creating a workplace environment that is hardworking, flexible, and fun. Our employees hold themselves to high standards, but also enjoy a host of benefits that help us do our jobs better and set us apart from other companies.
A Sense of Balance
FactSet wants its employees to be active, healthy, and happy - not just in their jobs, but in their lives outside of work, as well. While the specifics of each region's wellness programs, vacation policies, and insurance coverage may vary, most offices offer a combination of the following, plus more:
- A competitive package offering generous paid time off for personal, vacation, parental, and medical leave
- Comprehensive health coverage for employees and their families, at little or no cost to employees
- Discounted services at gyms and wellness facilities
- Free working lunch in the office Monday through Thursday
- A plethora of sodas, juices, hot beverages and a variety of snacks all day
- A social community involved in sports, charities, and in-office events
- Certification reimbursement for eligible expenses related to the CFA, IPM, CAIA, and FRM exams
Which benefits does FactSet provide?
Current and former employees report that FactSet provides the following benefits. It may not be complete.
Insurance, Health & Wellness
Employee Benefit Reviews
Showing 1–10 of 269 comments
- Health Insurance(41 comments)
“HMO provided and group insurance”
- Maternity & Paternity Leave(33 comments)
“FactSet is compliant to Philippines' law”
- Vacation & Paid Time Off(33 comments)
“Team leaders are not strict when it comes to filing of leaves”
the option for a free health insurance plan
HSA eligible HDHP, PTO, Dental + Vision
Great awesome even better than before
Standard tech benefits package, nothing above and beyond
What people are saying about FactSet
Asset / Investment Management
a year ago
FactSet hi, does anyone have experience working for FactSet in Norwalk, CT? How is the culture like? Are they promoting from within? Turnover? Benefits? Pay? Work-life balance? I’m applying for an investment type role and taking a job with them would require relocation. Anything that you can share is much appreciated, thanks!
Got a burning question about benefits at FactSet? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with FactSet employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Great benefits including 401k match, time off and healthcare
FactSet had by far and away the best benefits package of any company I’ve ever worked for (before or since). Just one of many amazing aspects of this company’s culture.
401k match, great health insurance, subsidized lunch
Good benefits package and work life balance
Pretty good package. 401k matching up to 4%, an employee stock purchase plan at 15% discount, and starting at 17 vacation days.
Best: Free lunch stipend 5 days a week at the office. Worst: Lunch stipend has been $8 for many years