Employees are the most valuable asset of any institution. At the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, we offer one of the most progressive and generous benefits packages in the country. Our benefits are designed to enhance our employees’ well-being, support their needs, and achieve their goals. We generously match employee retirement contributions, have flexible time off, and offer many others benefits including pre-tax commuting, health and wellness programs, tuition reimbursement, a state-of-the-art gym and a host of employee assistance programs.
The Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco is committed to providing a total rewards package that supports and reflects the diversity of our employees and their family members including their spouse (whether opposite or same sex), domestic partner and their children.
Additionally, we are committed to our community and the environment and participate in socially responsible initiatives, educational programs and community outreach activities.
Great 401k match, decent vacation time, no work from home availability
Great benefits. They have great health and dental insurance. They have a 401K plan with 6% matching. You get a pension as well.
After one year of working at the Fed (full time) they will pay up to $10k a year. They will also pay $5k per year for undergrad or related education.
The best benefits you can ask for and unseen in private sector.
Good benefits package, no stock options, no sabbatical, flexibility for employees working from home depending on which department you work for.
Best - great 401k match (7% match for 6% contribution for a total of 13%, which is fantastic) plus pension. Combined, this is unheard of in the market. Worst - Flexible working arrangements in the office and remote work opportunities are behind the market.
The health insurance is excellent, and includes medical, vision, and dental. The vision insurance was particularly good and gave discounts on glasses frames.
They have great medical benefits with lots of options in healthcare providers. 401k plan is better than most companies with the bank matching 100% up to 6%
The Fed contributes 1% of salary+bonuses to the retirement plan, plus they match up to an additional 6%. The Fed also provides a pension plan. The health insurance benefits cover nearly the entire cost for a single person.
The benefits are outstanding. 100% match on your 401k contributions, plus an additional 1% free even if you don't contribute. Medical benefits are fantastic.
List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.