Fifth Third Employee 401K Plan | Glassdoor

Fifth Third 401K Plan

Updated Jul 21, 2014

163 employees reported this benefit

4.3
Star Star Star Star Star

Employer Summary

Fifth Third offers a 401(k) program.

This information about the 401K Plan benefit at Fifth Third is the result of research by Glassdoor editorial staff, and was not provided directly by a representative of Fifth Third. The description here may not reflect the current Fifth Third 401K Plan benefit.


Available to US-based employees (Change location)

Employee Comments

Showing 1–10 of 44
  • Apr 27, 2017
    Star Star Star Star Star Current Personal Banker I in Columbus, Ohio

    Decent portfolio options, competitive company match. If you contribute 6%, they'll match 7% totaling 13%

  • Apr 18, 2017
    Star Star Star Star Star Current Personal Banker II in Grand Rapids, Michigan

    matches your 6% with a 7%

  • Apr 11, 2017
    Star Star Star Star Star Current Personal Banker II in Columbus, Ohio

    great match, plenty of fund choices

  • Mar 07, 2017
    Star Star Star Star Star Current Teller/Customer Service Representative in Crystal Lake, Illinois

    The 401K is great. 150% match on the first 2% contributed and 100% match up to 6% contributed.

  • Feb 17, 2017
    Star Star Star Star Star Former Employee in Grand Rapids, Michigan

    There was lots of flexibility on their 401k. You could even do as low as 1% of your pay. This was great

  • Feb 07, 2017
    Star Star Star Star Star Former Financial Center Manager in Gary, Indiana

    great match and well performing

  • Feb 06, 2017
    Star Star Star Star Star Former Lead Business Analyst in Cincinnati, Ohio

    match 150% up to a certain percent

  • Dec 29, 2016
    Star Star Star Star Star Current Employee in Kalamazoo, Michigan

    Amazing matching program you should be more than happy.

  • Dec 19, 2016
    Star Star Star Star Star Former Employee in Indianapolis, Indiana

    They offer a very generous company match.

  • Nov 07, 2016
    Star Star Star Star Star Former personal banker in Chicago, Illinois

    company matches up to seven percent.


Work at Fifth Third? Share Your Experiences

Fifth Third
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or