Flowers Foods Benefits

3.1
35 Ratings

Which benefits does Flowers Foods provide?

Current and former employees report that Flowers Foods provides the following benefits. It may not be complete.

Insurance, Health & WellnessFinancial & RetirementFamily & ParentingVacation & Time OffPerks & DiscountsProfessional Support

Insurance, Health & Wellness

Health Insurance
3.1
8 Ratings
Employer Verified
2.5
2 Ratings
Employer Verified
1.0
2 Ratings
Employer Verified
1.0
1 Rating
Employer Verified
1.0
1 Rating
Employer Verified
1.0
1 Rating
Employer Verified
Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Employer Verified
Life Insurance
Employer Verified
Mental Health Care
Employer Verified

Financial & Retirement

3.8
4 Ratings
Employer Verified
2.0
1 Rating
Performance Bonus
Employer Verified

Family & Parenting

3.0
1 Rating
Employer Verified
Family Medical Leave
Employer Verified
Military Leave
Employer Verified
Unpaid Extended Leave
Employer Verified

Vacation & Time Off

2.3
3 Ratings
Employer Verified
1.0
1 Rating
Employer Verified
Bereavement Leave
Employer Verified
Sick Days
Employer Verified

Perks & Discounts

3.0
1 Rating
Employer Verified
1.0
1 Rating
Company Social Events
Employer Verified
Employee Assistance Program
Employer Verified
Free Lunch or Snacks
Employer Verified
Gym Membership
Employer Verified

Professional Support

Apprenticeship Program
Employer Verified
Diversity Program
Employer Verified
Job Training
Employer Verified
Professional Development
Employer Verified
Tuition Assistance
Employer Verified

Employee Benefit Reviews

Showing 1–10 of 35 comments

Most Commented

  • Health Insurance(8 comments)

    If you knew how to navigate the plan, it was a rock solid plan. If not, then you get the shaft.

  • 401K Plan(4 comments)

    3% match with a 3% employer contribution, for a total of essentially 6% match on your investment.

  • Vacation & Paid Time Off(3 comments)

    The vacation was incremental based on seniority, as well as when you got to select your week of vacation.

Jul 20, 2021
5.0
Current Employee

Great company to work for... communication and support

Report
Aug 25, 2021
3.0
Current Independent Distributor in Tampa, FL, Florida

Free bread and snacks especially during hurricanes

Report
Mar 3, 2021
4.0
Former Employee

Health insurance was great couldn't have asked for a much better company.

Report
Mar 1, 2021
5.0
Current Engineer in Tucker, GA, Georgia

Flowers is a extremely generous company that wants to see all its employees succeed. The pay scale range is above your average pay. Cant say enough good about Flowers

Report
Feb 12, 2021
4.0
Former Employee

Competitive; Reasonable options to select from; Offers dental and vision coverage

Report
Jan 10, 2021
4.0
Current Employee

Good salary and PTO program

Report
Jan 13, 2020
5.0
Former HRSS Director in Thomasville, GA, Georgia

Company match on 401K up to 6%. Insurance rates much lower than what others pay. The benefits group does an outstanding job of trying to maintain the best insurance plans for the Flowers employees while keeping cost as low as they can for the company.

Report
Apr 22, 2019
4.0
Former Employee

If you start with their contractor, then your insurance deductibles will not roll over. That said, their insurance was pretty affordable.

Report
Apr 28, 2019
3.0
Former Area Sales Director in Rome, GA, Georgia

Pretty decent benefits, health was not top notch but was sufficient. I had 30k in 401k by the end of my 5 years so that's not bad.

Report
Feb 15, 2019
4.0
Current Sales Manager in Brattleboro, VT, Vermont

The only thing that would make the benefits better is if the company paid for all the healthy coverage. Other than that, they are excellent.

Report
Viewing 1 - 10 of 35 Reviews

Popular Careers with Flowers Foods Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Flowers Foods? Share Your Experiences

Flowers Foods

Flowers Foods

(Click to rate)
or