Want a Free Job Posting?

Buy a job posting today and the second one is on us. For a limited time only. Act Now.

GE Benefits

264 Ratings

Employer Summary

GE strives to provide competitive employee benefits packages in the regions and industries in which we have a presence. Our wide range of employee services, retirement, health and other benefit plans are designed to help eligible employees make the best decisions for themselves, their family, and their lifestyle.

Employee Benefit Reviews

Showing 1–3 of 264 comments
  • Nov 24, 2015
    Former Account Manager in Pitts, Pennsylvania

    All typical benefits were supplied and of the best quality. There were many and varied types of insurance policy available Health care, like I assume every where, quality of coverage is going down, while costs increased dramatically.

  • Nov 23, 2015
    Current Employee in Dallas, Texas

    Great benefits package for employees.

  • Nov 19, 2015
    Former Employee in Billerica, Massachusetts

    good work life balance. fairly paid. flexible work time and slow moving. 401(k) matches 3%, company gives you another 4%, so total is 7%. employee hired before 2008(?) got pension plan which is about hundreds of dollars per month. Employee got paid time off and vacations days from 15 days to 28 days. Standard holiday schedules. Health insurance has 3 categories, the cheapest is about $100 per month with high deductible. and the best will cost hundreds of dollars per month with lower deductible (still thousands of dollars), basically these health insurance choices are the same.

See all Reviews

Benefits Summary

Most Commented

List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.

Employer Verified  No Data

Insurance, Health & Wellness

Financial & Retirement

Family & Parenting

Vacation & Time Off

Perks & Discounts

Professional Support

Work at GE? Share Your Experiences


Click to Rate