Golden Corral Benefits
- All Employees
- Part Time
- Full Time
- Self Employed
We believe in providing benefits that recognize the contributions of our managers, and that add value to your life both at work and at home. At our company-operated restaurants, we proudly offer the following standard benefits:
Health & Wellness Benefits: Medical/Hospital Insurance, Prescription Drug Program (retail & mail-order), Dental Plan, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance (company-paid)
Benefits offerings may vary among franchisees
- Life Insurance: Company-paid (supplemental, portable insurance also available to purchase for additional coverage for employees & dependents)
- Retirement Benefits: Tax-deferred Golden Retirement Income Plan
- Employee Assistance, Employee Education & Adoption Assistance Programs
- Vacation: 1-5 years of service = 2 weeks; 5-15 years = 3 weeks; 15+ years = 4 weeks paid vacation time
Which benefits does Golden Corral provide?
Current and former employees report that Golden Corral provides the following benefits. It may not be complete.
Insurance, Health & Wellness
Employee Benefit Reviews
Showing 1–10 of 79 comments
- Employee Discount(29 comments)
“Reduced cost of food when dining in”
- Health Insurance(5 comments)
“Insurance is decent weekend Blue Cross Blue Shield Arizona.”
- Job Training(5 comments)
“Usually under staffed and the training is learn as you go. Some point have no training and just do the best they can.”
Time off was never an issue, provided it was not taken advantage of.
Varies by franchise and locations
Pretty good and very tasty
Good benefits and good job
Managers are nice and if you need vacation they are willing to work with you.
PT workers don't get medical.
benefits line never really picks up and its pretty hard to get the benefits that I am being offered with this position
You DO get vacation pay for all those whom say they don’t with Gc and you can also file for health and dental insurance
They don't have any. You can get Heath insurance
Monthly Co-pay is too expensive