Hanger offers an attractive package of benefits to our employees, both full time and part time.Full-Time Benefits
Full-time employees working 40 hours per week are eligible to participate in the following Hanger, Inc. benefit plans:
• Comprehensive, low-cost medical, prescription, vision and dental insurance for employees and eligible dependents
• Orthotic/prosthetic care for eligible employees and eligible dependants (medical plan rules and medical necessity guidelines may apply)
• Life insurance up to 1X salary
• Supplemental life insurance at low group rates
• Spouse and child life insurance at low group rates
• Short term disability insurance
• Long term disability insurance at low group rates
• Paid annual vacation
• Two floating holidays
• Paid annual sick leave
• Paid annual holidays
• Health Care Flexible Spending Account (employee funded)
• Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (employee funded)
• 401(k) with company paid matching contributions
Part-time employees working 20 hours per week are eligible to participate in most of the above programs as wel
The PTO is great. The insurance is good for yourself but gets expensive it's a family policy.
The benefits were great in comparison to working for a smaller/private O&P company. The benefits were the best part about working at Hanger. Great 401k and health insurance.
Health insurance is really high and offers no prescription benefits at all. It hasn’t always been like this but they changed it last year to save the company money.
Floating holidays are available to employees
Through difficult economic times the benefit packages have remained the same. Strong employer match to 401k. Several health insurance options depending on need.
401k, paid time off, sick leave, HSA, employee assistance. Full benefit package.
There is more than 1 type medical plan to choose from. The vacation package is fair and increases at a good rate . I would like to see more paid holiday time.
Average medical benefits. Terrible 401K - company match only if employed through December 31. Average vacation and PTO. About the same you would expect from most companies.
Free orthotic and prosthetic care for employees.
Health insurance is so expensive for a well rounded plan. Least expensive option is good for single people with no children and no expected medical needs. 401K is matched at the end of the year and was changed to this recently. Health credit is available but is not a very large amount.
List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.