INEOS Benefits

4.1
24 Ratings

Employee Benefit Reviews

Showing 1–10 of 24 comments

Most Commented

  • Health Insurance(7 comments)

    Average compared to their peers. However, it seems like the cost goes up every year

  • 401K Plan(6 comments)

    Great match and employees become fully vested after 5 years.

  • Vacation & Paid Time Off(4 comments)

    Standard for the industry. You start with 2 weeks and after 5 years you get 3.

Apr 8, 2021
5.0
Former Administrative Assistant in Chicago, IL, Illinois

Benefits were great at a reasonable cost

Report
Mar 30, 2021
4.0
Current Employee

Company automatically contributes 3% to 401k and matches 6% for total of 9%. Dental/medical up to industry standards.

Report
Feb 11, 2021
3.0
Current Employee

New employees generally get 2 weeks of vacation. Medical insurance is competitive. 401k Matching is above average

Report
Jan 21, 2020
5.0
Current Employee

Average pay for industry, good health insurance, great retirement plan match, standard vacation.

Report
Dec 10, 2019
5.0
Former Process Technician in Alvin, TX, Texas

20% bonus based off of gross salary.

Report
Mar 5, 2019
3.0
Former Employee

Competitive benefits with the rest of the industry. Not as lavish as some but not as stingy as others.

Report
Mar 2, 2019
3.0
Current Employee

Best thing is 401k match plus general contribution

Report
Dec 17, 2018
4.0
Former Employee

Average benefits, 6 percent 401 match

Report
Oct 3, 2018
5.0
Current Employee

401k, bonus potential, vision, medical, dental, wellness program, company paid life insurance, educational reimbursement, economical additional life insurance, HSA, FSA

Report
Jul 18, 2018
5.0
Former Employee

Excellent place to work.

Report
Viewing 1 - 10 of 24 Reviews

Benefits Summary

List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.

Legend:Employer VerifiedNo Data

Financial & Retirement

Perks & Discounts

Professional Support

Popular Careers with INEOS Job Seekers

Process Engineer
Learn About the Job
JobsSalariesInterviews
Mechanical Integrity Engineer
Learn About the Job

Work at INEOS? Share Your Experiences

INEOS

INEOS

(Click to rate)
or
Add SalaryAdd InterviewAdd Benefits