Intel Corporation Employee Benefit: Health Insurance | Glassdoor

Employee Comments

Showing 41–50 of 316
  • Jan 31, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Systems Analyst in Santa Clara, California

    - Great health insurance - zero premium high deductible plan. - Out of pocket and deductible limits for high deductible plans are much lower than what I have seen with other employers (almost 30-40% lower) . For single person max out of pocket is around 4000 in 2018 and single plus a child is about 6000. - And the policy pays 90% of the expenses BOTH in-network and out of network, The remaining 10% is counted towards deductible limits. Most employer based insurances pay 80% in their best plans.

  • Jan 28, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Sr. Software Engineer in Santa Clara, California

    Lot of choices at all levels

  • Jan 20, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Portland, Oregon

    increasing costs for health care

  • Jan 19, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Software Engineer in San Jose, California

    Great company.The benefit is good and good train

  • Jan 19, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Santa Clara, California

    Good benefits and department and partners

  • Jan 17, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Folsom, California

    One of the best I have seen around

  • Jan 17, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Hillsboro, Oregon

    The best overall benefits, better than even Amazon.

  • Jan 10, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Hillsboro, Oregon

    Supports everything my family needs, with a great amount of support to ask questions or navigate anything complex. Great range of options.

  • Dec 19, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Security Researcher in Chandler, Arizona

    Best thing is the Recreation Center, free drinks and free training.

  • Dec 16, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Business Systems Analyst in Folsom, California

    Excellent compensation and benefits and exciting work


Work at Intel Corporation? Share Your Experiences

Intel Corporation
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or