Invesco Employee Benefits and Perks | Glassdoor

Invesco Benefits

3.7
Star Star Star Star Star
48 Ratings

Employee Benefit Reviews

Showing 1–10 of 48 comments

Most Commented

  • Mar 16, 2017
    Star Star Star Star Star Former Employee in Houston, Texas

    401K plan is good. 6% match plus an additional 4% at end of year. HSA Health insurance. Coverage is ok but that high deductible, ugh. Employee life insurance and disability paid by company.

  • Jun 16, 2017
    Star Star Star Star Star Former Director in Dallas, Texas

    Best thing about benefits package at Invesco is that the 401k match is up to 6% of your salary. The bad thing is that the 401k plan offers mostly higher fee Invesco Funds, no Vanguard or Fidelity funds and no ETFs. The worst thing about the benefits package is the health care plan, where costs continue to increase exponentially yearly with an outrageous deductible as well.

  • Apr 03, 2017
    Star Star Star Star Star Former Product Strategy Manager in Houston, Texas

    Bad insurance. Very high deductible

  • Mar 14, 2017
    Star Star Star Star Star Current Employee in Chicago, Illinois

    The 401k is the best benefit at IVZ. A very good match is given.

  • Mar 08, 2017
    Star Star Star Star Star Former Employee in Houston, Texas

    The 401K match was 6% with a 4% optional at the end of the year. The 4% was always paid during my time at Invesco. Health insurance was competitive but these days everything seems to be high deductible HSA plans instead of reasonable full insurance plans.

  • Jan 29, 2017
    Star Star Star Star Star Former Employee in Houston, Texas

    Vacation starts with 3 weeks. You get 4 weeks after 5 years of service and 5 weeks after 10 years of service. You can roll 10 days over every years. The company 401k contribution is 6% of salary per year with an optional additional 4% at the end of the year for a total of 10% salary. Invesco has always paid the optional 4% every year that I worked there.

  • Jan 11, 2017
    Star Star Star Star Star Former Analyst II in Atlanta, Georgia

    Great 401k plan, EAP, several insurance options, dental and vision coverage is great! Salary and promotions vary depending on department.

  • Nov 07, 2016
    Star Star Star Star Star Current Employee in Houston, Texas

    Extremely competitive benefits, especially in industry.

  • Oct 17, 2016
    Star Star Star Star Star Former Senior Operations Associate in New York, New York State

    Great paid time off. Option to purchase an additional vacation week.

  • Oct 11, 2016
    Star Star Star Star Star Current IT in Houston, Texas

    Great benefits package. 5% 401k matching with additional 3-6% of cash compensation at year end contributing to 401k. Starts out at 3 weeks vacation and can earn up to 6 weeks vacation after 15 years. 7 days sick leave annually. 10 holidays. Can carry over 20 days vacation and 3 sick days. Stock purchase plan (15% discount) offered to all employees. Great premiums on medical, dental and vision compared to other companies. Good benefits carriers with relatively good coverage. Significant gap in compensation package (salary and bonus) between management and employees. So you would be better off starting in management. Work life balance policies differ greatly among different business lines, groups, departments, teams, managers. Good working environment. Modern office. Coffee / soft drinks provided by employer. Great safe central location with various transportation options (in Houston). Free parking.

Benefits Summary


List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.

Legend:
Checkmark Employer Verified  No Data

Insurance, Health & Wellness

Financial & Retirement

Family & Parenting

  • Maternity & Paternity Leave
  • Work From Home
  • Fertility Assistance
  • Dependent Care
  • Adoption Assistance
  • Childcare
  • Reduced or Flexible Hours
  • Military Leave
  • Checkmark Family Medical Leave (9)
  • Unpaid Extended Leave

Vacation & Time Off

Perks & Discounts

Professional Support

Work at Invesco? Share Your Experiences

Invesco
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or