- Medical Coverage for yourself and your family under one of two medical plans- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) or High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)
- Health savings Account (HSA)- if you choose medical coverage under HDHPcoverage option
- Dental coveragefor yourself and your family under one of three Dental Plans
- Vision coverage for yourself and your family under the Vision Service Plans (VSP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)- Healthcare FSA or a Dependent Care FSA
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Saving and Investment Plan (401(k) Plan) - company match provided
The SmartChoices Wellness Program
is offered in partnership with Interactive Health, and provides resources for managing your health. Employees (and covered spouses) can participate in an annual wellness screening program that includes the opportunity to earn discounted premiums in subsequent years.
The Hyatt Legal Plan
provides leagl advice regarding refinancing agreements, adoptions, real estate matters, wills, defedant civil actiona and other matters.Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
is a free and confidential resource for employees, and their dependents that provides access to local counselors and resource specialists for legal, financial, child or elder care matters.JBT Extras Program
offers employees discounts through Beneplace. Beneplace is a one-stop shopping source for discounts on insurance and financial programs as well as consumer products and services.Adoption Assistance Policy
reimburses eligible employees with at least one year of services $5000 for a single child adoption and a maximum of $10,000 for a sibling group.Educational Assistance Plan
reimburses employees for a certain % of the cost of tuition for successful completion of pre-approved courses.
Paid Holiday schedules vary by location, but generally include both standard holidays and company- desginated days. In addition, JBT offers paid Vacation based upon length of service. Other Time Away Programs include Civic Duty (jury and witness) Leave, Bereavement/ Funeral Leave, and Military Leave.