10 employees reported this benefit
Tax-advantaged savings can be used to provide for your retirement. Our retirement benefits include the
• Access to multiple investment options to start saving for retirement
• Ability to consolidate or roll over multiple accounts into one retirement account
• Contribution of up to $18,000 of your salary
• Offers traditional pre-tax and Roth (post-tax) contribution options
• Kearney will match 50% of the first 6% of your personal contribution
• You retain the match amount after becoming vested at three years of service.
This information about the 401K Plan benefit at Kearney & Company is the result of research by Glassdoor editorial staff, and was not provided directly by a representative of Kearney & Company. The description here may not reflect the current Kearney & Company 401K Plan benefit.
Highlights: - Match 50% up to 6% (i.e. 3% match if you contribute at least 6%) - Administrator is ADP which is the same as the payroll administrator - Flexible Investment Options; however, there aren't enough - Fees are sky high compared to other plans
Plan offers many flexible investment options