10 employees reported this benefit
Kearney strives to provide a variety of healthcare plans to meet your own and your family’s medical
needs. We offer four plan options through CareFirst Administrators, a part of the Blue Cross Blue
Shield Network. Our medical benefits include the following:
• Pharmacy benefits provided through Caremark/CVS
• High, Medium, Network, and Low (with an HSA) plan options
• Virtual doctor appointments from the comfort of your home 24/7 via video, phone, or e-mail
• Health Ticket, a mobile app that provides a virtual ID card and a provider search tool
• Infertility benefits covering specific supplies and services related to achieving pregnancy.
Kearney offers all typical health insurance from dental, medical, and vision. All of which are elite for the accountant industry.
Highlights: - Decent options (I believe three or four options); they seem to switch companies quite a bit; the premiums you pay are sky high (for 2018 one option has the premiums at $265 per paycheck for an employee & spouse which equates to almost $7k per year)
Good options at competitive rate/company match