10 employees reported this benefit
Kearney provides paid time off to meet your needs for various unforeseen and planned circumstances. Our
benefits include the following:
• After meeting service requirements, long-term telework schedules are offered based on project or
• Taking vacation is encouraged; however, a Buy Back Program is offered where you may receive payment
for unused vacation days
• Kearney recognizes 10 Federal holidays
• Paid Maternity, Paternity, and Adoption leave are available
• Paid Jury Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement Leave, and advance leave are also available.
Highlights: They have split vacation and sick time which is downright awful. Vacation is broken up as follows: 0-3 years of service - 10 days of vacation per year, 3-5 years of service - 12 days per year, 5-7 years of service - 15 days per year, 7-10 years of service - 17 days per year and over 10 years of service you earn 20 days per year. They "encourage" vacation time, but allow the buy back because most people are expected to work during their vacations.