Lennox Employee Benefit: 401K Plan | Glassdoor

Lennox 401K Plan

Updated Mar 10, 2016

36 employees reported this benefit

This benefit does not have a summary yet. Work here in HR?   Add a summary

Employer Verified
Available to US-based employees (Change location)

Employee Comments

Showing 1–9 of 9
  • Jan 09, 2019
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Senior Recruiter in Richardson, Texas

    Average at best, nothing to write home about.

  • Aug 13, 2018
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Richardson, Texas

    Contributes 3% starting day one without employee contribution. Additional 3% match for a total of 6% match. Vested after 2 years.

  • Nov 01, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Strategic Sourcing Analyst III in Urbandale, Iowa

    Matching up to 6% of annual salary

  • Aug 29, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Territory Manager in Tucson, Arizona

    The match could be better. I have been consistently disappointed with every 401k I have ever participated. I decided to do an IRA instead. This has less to do with Lennox and more to do with 401k's in general.

  • Aug 16, 2017
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Grenada, Mississippi

    It's the best plan

  • Jul 12, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Current cad designer in West Columbia, South Carolina

    they match dollar for dollar to 6% plus profit sharing

  • Mar 15, 2016
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Territory Manager in Nash, Texas

    It has company matching funds and there are many funds to choose from.

  • Jul 16, 2015
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Territory Manager in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

    Managed via Fidelity Investments. Can use Fidelity online, in fact, I think you have to, but there's probably a means for employee to call or perhaps even deal with a local office maybe. Lots of options.

  • Jun 02, 2015
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Store Manager in Fresno, California

    Great plan they match up to a %.

Work at Lennox? Share Your Experiences

  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
Click to Rate