Lincoln Financial Group Employee Benefits and Perks | Glassdoor

Lincoln Financial Group Benefits

4.1
StarStarStarStarStar
194 Ratings

Employee Benefit Reviews

Showing 1–10 of 194 comments

Most Commented

  • Health Insurance  (40 comments)

    “In my 17 year career, this is the worst health insurance I have had. Coverage is not 100% after deductible (70/30 or 80/20 depending on network...”

  • Vacation & Paid Time Off  (35 comments)

    “PTO accrual increases with years of employment, 80 hours can be carried over to the next year. There is no separate 'Sick Leave' so you...”

  • 401K Plan  (21 comments)

    “The best 401k I have ever seen. Match one for one up to 6% with immediate vesting. An extra 4% that is automatic at the end of each year that is...”

  • Jun 22, 2020
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Team Lead in Fort Wayne, Indiana

    A comprehensive package offered day 1

  • Apr 26, 2020
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Greensboro, North Carolina

    Great 401k package and decent PTO

  • Mar 30, 2020
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Software Developer in Hartford, Connecticut

    401(k) - great match policy

  • Mar 24, 2020
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Radnor, Pennsylvania

    401K match, up to 6% and annual contribution from company, 4%

  • Mar 04, 2020
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Employee in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

    Can't beat the retirement benefits - very generous 401k matching + free annual core contributions. I would say typical or average insurance coverage but the medical is low cost if you're single. Typically see 17 days of PTO for a new joiner.

  • Mar 03, 2020
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Sales Specialist in Omaha, Nebraska

    Great benefits package that is competitive with other companies.

  • Feb 13, 2020
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Radnor, Pennsylvania

    Good 401(k) matching and core contribution.

  • Feb 12, 2020
    StarStarStarStarStar Former Employee in Dover, New Hampshire

    High cost of health insurance and out of pocket expenses

  • Feb 11, 2020
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Intern in Boca Raton, Florida

    all the benefits are extremely good. they are highly understanding and you feel supported at all times. such a good plan

  • Jan 16, 2020
    StarStarStarStarStar Current Web Support Specialist in Fort Wayne, Indiana

    Benefits package is good. I believe the company automatically added 4% of my salary to my 401k and they matched up to 3 percent of my contributions. So basically I would put in 3% and they'd put in 7% for a total of 10% of my salary toward 401K.

Benefits Summary


List based on reports from current and former employees. It may not be complete.

Legend:
Checkmark Employer Verified  No Data

Insurance, Health & Wellness

Financial & Retirement

Family & Parenting

Vacation & Time Off

Perks & Discounts

Professional Support

Work at Lincoln Financial Group? Share Your Experiences

Lincoln Financial Group
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or